Rules

1. Smut not allowed to be roleplayed, that must be time skipped.

2. I am not going to be playing males and probably won't make an exception because I don't enjoy it, please accept that. I'm not gonna play other problematic characters like Hordak or Shadow Weaver either. I also don't want you to play a male in a couple. Side character male is fine.

3. I also won't usually accept cis male ocs, or hetero females,or any oc that identifies as male or has male parts.  I'm sorry but just accept that, I just don't want to do something that makes me uncomfortable. This is because I will not roleplay mxf or mxm. I like FxF, or ships involving nonbinary peeps are fine. Entrapdak is an exception, maybe. But I must be Entrapta.

4. You must be literate. If you use script text like, Catra: I'm tired *Catra sits* Nope I will ask you to change it or ignore you. And also don't do something as small as this: "I'm tired." Catra sits on the couch.
Here is what you actually should do. "Man, I'm tired." Catra said to no one in particular, as she let out a huge feline yawn. She plopped down on the couch, curling her tail around her. She patted the couch cushion next to her, signaling for her companion Melog to join her.

4. I'm not going to play creeps as your crush. So no Shadow Weaver or Horde Prime. Rethink your life.

5. Don't tag me constantly. Wait like 36-48 hours. Just at least go a bit longer than 24 hours.

6. We play each other's crush, and that's that. I do fxf or fxnb

7. If your character is a princess the name can't be like Susan or whatever 

8. Continuing off of 7 not everyone can be a princess

9. No furries ocs. Hybrids like Catra and Scorpia work but no furries, just not my cup of tea

10. Probably no crossovers.

11. No dramatic suicidal and self harm plots. Try to avoid excessive drama and gore in general.

12. Make your character 18 or older since all of the canon characters are adult/young adult age.