Dance Central: The Beginning, Part 1 - Introduction and Note by the Author

IMPORTANT: THIS IS AN ORIGINAL WORK OF FANFICTION. I DO NOT OWN THE DANCE CENTRAL FRANCHISE, TRADEMARK, LOGO, OR CHARACTERS.

I have decided to write this piece of fanfiction, fueled by both my passion for Dance Central and my love of writing. These are my ideas that I have added onto the present storyline of DC1. I plan on writing one for Dr. Tan (his perspective), DC2, DC3, Spotlight, and Post-Spotlight, (yes, I know that Spotlight doesn't have one, and most concepts and characters of the previous games are absent.) This being said, I will change some things in the storyline, like disregarding DCVR for some kinky details... so please don't be mad if this doesn't exactly follow the games. Please be on the lookout for annoucements. I will release a new part once every week, unless said otherwise.

Love, Al.

Enjoy the story!

Here's the DC1 Trailer to watch if you haven't seen it already, or to refresh your memory...

Like mentioned above,  I don't own any of the art or music included in this trailer- all rights go to its respective owners.

Since I will be focusing on Mo for the first part of this book, here's his quotes:

I don't own Mo's character or the footage below.