Chapter one

It is Christmas season. The birds are chirping, the kids are playing, and the husband is getting kicked out of the house.

Margaret has just got home from work. She walks into her room to see that her husband has been having a special someone over while she is at work. She has been working extra hours so that she and her family would be able to go on the vacation they have been dying to go on for years now. Well now Margaret has the money, but now she has come home to this. So mad at her husband Margaret starts to hit him and call him foul words while the kids wake up to see a half naked woman running out of their house as well as seeing their mom verbally and physically attacking their dad. So the oldest daughter steps in and tells her mom to stop. Kelly, the oldest daughter, pulls her mom back and tells her dad, he has to go now.

Margaret starts to break down into tears while all the other kids surround her and try to comfort her and say everything is going to be ok. The kids defending the mom tell the dad to hurry up and get your stuff out of here right now. Margaret getting the strength to get back up starts to help him pack his belongings and she starts to throw them out the door as she puts all his clothes and shoes into bags. They last about 2 more minutes packing his stuff and throwing out the door. As soon as they finished they started kicking him out and once they did Margret turns to her kids and apologies for what they had to see today.

However as soon as she is down apologizing to them, and the kids are done expressing their feelings and how they knew, but that their dad threatened them by saying, "If you tell your mom I am going to hurt you so bad." Margret apologizes for that, tells the kids she has good news to tell them. Margaret is happy to deliver the news, she tells the kids, "We are going to hawaii." The kids are so happy they start jumping up and down the joy and excitement is bouncing off the walls. The room is rapidly filled with good spirits. They kids are so anxious to go already they ask Margaret if they could start packing. She says, "Says of course, but wait kids there is even better news now. We have extra money to spend over there now that I do not need to buy an extra ticket."