Prologue

In 2016 Scientists discovered another red planet like that of Mars. That planet stayed within the outer layer of the solar system. Yet each year it got closer and closer to earth. However, one day in 2019, as it was passing Jupitar scientist were able to get more detailed pictures. As well as an audio message that was coming from the planet itself. Several scientists went insane from hearing the audio recording. While others committed suicide after looking at the planet, but not before they left a message.

The planet was a deep reddish orange. The outer layer had a bumpy and almost slimy appearance. As it got through the asteroid field the scientists that still lived from looking at it discovered it was slightly bigger then mars. But the thing that deeply scared the scientist is that the planet had one big terrifying eye. With the outer part being more of an orange and the inner eye being a dark red. Sure, a big planet with an eye might not scare you. But you didn't see it. Nor did you here the voice. The terrifying dark voice sounded as it was singing to something. Whatever that thing is trying to reach, lets hope it doesn't answer. Besides the people of Earth are having just a Field Day with this news.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year is 2025. The red "Planet" has reached the outer parts of the Earth's Moon. The dark singing getting louder and louder with each passing day. It was first like a soft whisper that if you paid close enough attention to it, then you might have been able to hear it. But now it's like that of a thunderstorm. Until one day it left. Somehow over night it left our solar system within twenty-Four hours. But what came after that was something no one expected.

And that's where my story starts. As cliché as it is telling a bunch of readers through a screen this. That Thing that came from within the Pacific was hardly what anyone would expect. Or remember...besides all of that, it was angry for being woken up from its slumber. But, surprised it would fine the one thing it would spend the rest of its life with. A human, that not only didn't fear the being that came from the depths, but this human just also seemed to not care.

-p.s. that thing can be so fucking annoying. Trust me, I live with it. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(So I'm redoing this whole story :). Also I'm writing it on my computer. So if you're reading this on a phone, just know things might look weird. I'm also writing this through a WORD Document.)