Hiding

Y/n POV

I've been here with dad for almost a week now and nothing big had happened, well except for Jesus becoming one of my best friends. All I do is hang out with Jesus, and my dad of course.

Well that is until today, me and my dad was walking around talking until Jesus came up to us with a panicked look.

"Saviors are here" that's all he had to say and dad grabbed my arm and Jesus pushed my back. 'Honestly do they think I can't run on my own'.

We got down to where they store their food in the cellar, I pushed dad behind a shelf while Jesus was looking for a place to hide me.

"Over here y/n" he said and good thing I'm not claustrophobic because it was under a shelf with jars on it. "Just be quiet" he said then covered my body with grain bags and other things.

Jesus's POV

As I walk out of the cellar I already hear Negan talking.

"Now I know you don't know why I'm here" he started, swinging his bat as well. "But someone important to me got away from me, and that doesn't fly right with me" he growled. I walked out in front of the group.

"We haven't had anyone new here" I said looking around to everyone then to Negan.

"Oh really" he said laughing "I love how you guys can try to lie straight in my face" he swung the bat. "Now where is she?".

No one spoke up and that made Negan furious. He started pacing, then laughing. "Ok then people are going to start dying soon".

That's when a woman spoke up "I saw her run"  she pointed to the back of the community.
"she jumped the fence" the woman backed up shaking form fear.

"Well that's all I needed" he said going up to the woman " if I find you lied to me I'll kill you and maybe a couple other people as well"

With that he got back in his van and left.