Emotions

Y/N POV
We got back to the compound and Clint immediately wrapped me in a hug.
"Hey Clint." I laughed. I hugged him back.
"I can't believe you killed him, FINALLY!" He yelled excitedly.
"Yeah I did."
"Oh I missed you." Now I realized why he was like this. He probably didn't visit me in the hospital and hasn't me since I was kidnapped. So that's why he was giving me a hug. He would usually never do that just because. There normally had to be a reason behind it. I slumped into him, just to feel his warm embrace. I pulled away from the hug and stood by Bucky.
"Y/N, How are you?" Steve asked, while on the jet we didn't really talk. I think everyone was in state of shock of seeing me literally being set on fire.
"I'm goo..." I couldn't finish before Tony interrupted me.
"YOU CAN LIGHT ON FIRE?!" He yelled in disbelief. I couldn't stop from laughing and Bucky let out a chuckle.
"Yes Tony, I have fire powers. Sorry I kept them hidden. I don't like them that much." I sighed. Bucky wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I felt this wave of emotion rush over me. Comfort, Happiness, Sacredness, Guilt. I didn't know what I was feeling, But I started to feel weak in my legs. I started hyperventilating and I grabbed my chest.
"Are you okay?" Bucky asked, He looked so concerned and I couldn't even make out a word. I wanted to let him know that I wasn't okay, It felt like all the air in my lungs was being ripped out of me, with brutal strength.
"Lets get you back into your room." He sweeped his arm underneath my legs and picked me up, bridal style. I rested my head against his chest. As I felt tears in my eyes, why all of a sudden I was feeling these emotions. Was a mystery to me. He held me closer and kissed my forehead.
"It's okay, Just breathe, Just breathe." He sighed. He placed me on my bed and cuddled up next to me. Covering me with my blanket as I rested my head on his chest. His hand was playing with my hair. His other holding onto mine with such a gentle yet firm grip. Letting me know he cares for me, But also saying that he is worried for me. My breathing was starting to calm down. I wiped away some stray tears that were down my cheek.
"Can you tell me what happened?" I looked at him with a guilt in my body. I can't believe that I killed him. I knew him almost my whole life. We did actually get along with the each other in the beginning. Than he became evil and tore away our friendship and manipulated me. Why was I feeling bad for this asshole.
"It's just...I don't know how to feel about this whole situation. There are so many emotions going through my head." I rambled. I started to feel my breath go heavy again. He cupped my face gently and made me stare into his eyes. I sat up and held his hand on my face. He sat up as well and held my other hand to his chest.
"It's okay, I get it. There is a lot going on right now. But I just want to let you know, I won't force you to talk, unless you want to. I am here for you as a listener and I want to make sure your okay." It sounded like a whisper from how soft he was talking. He smiled and I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, For a passionate hug.
"Thank you Bucky, How in the world did I end up with someone like you." He did change my life. He gave me comfort, Love, Hope. This was something I didn't know could feel so good and I was hoping it would never stop.
"I'm lucky to have you as well. I love you so much Y/N."
"I love you to Bucky to the moon and back." I smiled, he pulled me back and planted his lips on mine. It was a nice loving kiss. I pulled away and rested my head back on his shoulder. We fell back onto the bed, so we were both lying down. He turned on a movie for us, I cuddled with him the whole time. Occasionally sneaking in some kisses, just to surprise him. Every time, I would kiss him he would jump slightly, causing me to giggle.
"Should we go make some food? I'm getting hungry." Bucky asked.
"Yeah, I'm hungry to." I smiled. He helped me up and grabbed my hand as we walked into the kitchen.
"What do you wanna make?" I asked. I sat down on the counter and Bucky came in between my legs. Staring down at me with a smile. He traced his finger across my face and I grabbed onto his back.
"Whatever you want." He smiled.
"You were the one that was hungry." I giggled.
"Well I don't know for what. I was hoping maybe you had an idea." He chuckled.
"Wanna just make a pizza?" I shrugged.
"Sure." He walked away from me and grabbed a pizza from the freezer. When the oven beeped, I placed the pizza in. He went over to the speaker and started playing a slower jazz song. I walked over to the island, My body was hunched over the counter and I started playing on my phone. My hips started to sway to the music when I felt him grab my waist and spin me around. I planted my hand on his chest and he smirked.
"Will you dance with me?" He asked. I just looked at him with love and happiness filling my body. Wow did I love this man.
"I would love to dance with you." He grabbed my hand and held it by our sides. The other one wrapped around my waist, pulling me close. I wrapped my free hand around his neck. I stared at him as we swayed our body's to the rhythm. I rested my head on his chest and he rested his on top of mine, giving it a quick kiss. We just continued to dance until I heard the oven beep. I laughed and kissed him one more time.
"I'll go get the pizza." I smiled and pulled away from him. He sighed and went to grab some plates. He placed them down on the counter and grabbed the pizza. Sam and Steve came in and I could tell Bucky looked annoyed.
"Hey guys." I smiled.
"Hey Y/N, Hey Buck." Steve said. He playfully punched Bucky in the arm.
"Is that pizza, Yes I'm so hungry." Sam grabbed a slice of pizza and Bucky gave him a subtle glare.
"Oh calm down." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. We all grabbed slices of pizza and sat around the table. Sam and Steve talked about how cool they thought my powers were and how happy they were that I was alive. It was actually refreshing knowing that they cared about me and were scared. I smiled and continued to eat and laugh all evening. I was so glad I was back here and not tied up in a frickin chair.