🏳️‍🌈🚫💋°~WE'RE GAY!?~°💋🚫🏳️‍🌈

Ship: TodoBakuKiri
One-shot idea from: Anime_Hooman

_______________________________________

3rd person Pov.

Todoroki and Bakugou were raised in pretty religious homes.

Endeavor was just a complete Jurk being both Racist and Homofobic.
While Bakugou's mom and dad were against it they tolerate it but don't support it.

One day December 9th they boys went out of their dorms and met up in the comen room and decided to walk to class together.

Todo's Pov

Me and Bakugou just walked into class seeing only Momo, Midoriya, Iida, Tokoyami, Jiro and Koda.

We sat down by our seets and I started talking to Momo in the back of the classroom. Momo was the perfect person to date honestly and I know a lot of people in school has said they ship me and her but she has a crush already. But won't tell me who...

We cuntinued talking and I look over to Bakugou. He had his ear pods in and was probably listening to Highway To Hell (AC-DC. awesome band check them out if you haven't)

After a while people started flowing in the last people walking in was Uraraka, Tsuyu, Mina, Kamenari and Sero.

They all sat down at there seets and I looked around the room noticing a empty chair.

'who's that's?' I thought to myself listing of all the people in the class in my head.

'Kirishima!' my brain basically just blew up... He was never late though. Maybe sick?

(btw this is the seets argument)

The bell rang and Aizawa sensei walked in starting class

"okay class today will be just taking it chill so do whatever the fuck you want" he said as he went into his sleeping back and falling asleep in the corner.

I walked over to Bakugou cus well he was looking out the window and I got curious.

"what are you looking at?" I ask as I look out the window.

"some faggots out there kissing.."

"gross" we say at the same time we started talking about why we don't support LGBTQ+ members till we heard the door slam open.

Baku's pov

Me and icy hot were actually bonding till I heard the door slam open. We both turned our heads and there stood kirishima one of the shortest guys in our class.