Chapter 25

I woke up the next morning, and I felt completely fine. The best I've felt in weeks. I decided to go to the doctor that day to see what was up.

I was still getting non-stop calls from Luke, and I was still ignoring them. I really didn't feel like hearing his excuses. I knew I would forgive him, but I just needed some time.

"So what has been bothering you lately miss- uh Grace?" The doctor asked as she looked down at my chart.

"I have been vomiting on and off for the past 2 weeks. It's been terrible, and It just comes out of no where. One day I'll be fine and then the next, boom, throwing up again." I sat on the examining table as she scribbled down something in her note pad.

"Yes, I see. Are you on you period?" She asked.

"No." I replied.

"Do you know when your last cycle was?"

"It was, um- I honestly don't know." I had been so caught up with school, and being sick, I hadn't noticed that I was late.

"Okay then, well I'm just gonna run some tests, and we'll see what's going on." She smiled as she exited the small examining room. I decided that I would call Luke. I had to forgive him at some point.

"Grace thank god. I'm sorry, I love you. I swear nothing happened between me and Anna!"

"Luke shut up, your rambling." I giggled a bit and he did too. "I love you too, and I know you wouldn't do that. I just miss you that's all." I smiled weakly even though he couldn't see me.

"I miss you too baby. I'll be home in five and a half weeks!"

"It can't come soon enough." I said but still had a smile.

"What are you doing right now?"

I stopped. I hadn't told him yet that I had been sick. I didn't want him to have to worry about me on tour. I just won't make a big deal out of it.

"Im, uh, at the hospital."

"What, why?!" He started talking nonsense under his breath that I couldn't understand.

"I've just been a little sick lately. I'll call you later and let you know, the doctor's back!" I quickly hung up as the doctor returned to the room.

"Well Grace, your not sick!" The doctor said smiling, but there was something off.

"Then what's wrong with me?" I questioned.

"Why Grace, you are pregnant!"

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of a woman's voice, and a sharp pain in my head and side.

"What happened?" I said groggily rubbing my aching head.

"Honey, you fainted after I told you your pregnant." The doctor said helping me off the floor back onto the table.

"P-pregnant?" I stammered.

I can't be pregnant. I can't be. How did this happen? Why did this have to happen? What would Luke think?

"Oh god." I reached for the trash can and vomited once again. "I don't think that one was from the baby." I said wiping my mouth with a paper towel. The doctor laughed.

"Well, even though you don't seem too enthused, congratulations!"

"Uh, thanks. Um, how far along am I?" I hesitantly asked, still feeling a bit light headed.

"Only three weeks! I'm surprised we caught it this early, we have new technology that really helped. I will schedule you an appointment for your ultra sound in 4 weeks! See you soon!"

She walked out of the room and I couldn't move. I, Grace Montana, 18 years old, was pregnant.

I walked through the parking lot to my car, and drove home. On the way home I stopped at the drug store and picked up a pregnancy test, just to make sure that doctor wasn't full of shit.

"Fuck." I said looking down at the little stick with a completely visible purple plus sign, signaling I was in fact, pregnant.

"3 weeks?" I said out loud, still looking down at the little purple and white stick. "When did we even- oh." I suddenly remembered the night at the club, when me and Luke got plastered and ended up at Calum's.

"Well shit." I said slumping down onto the counter top.

How could I tell Luke? Would I even tell Luke? I had to obviously, but not right now. I was exhausted and needed sleep. I decided I would tell him tomorrow, or at least try to tell him tomorrow.

"Get ready Hemmings." I whispered to myself as I rubbed my stomach and crawled into bed.

////////////////////////////////////

How was this already chapter 25, like time is passing so QUICKLY!

SHES PREGNANT HOLY COW. Btw, For anybody who thought it was "predictable" or something like that I'm sorry, I've had the story planned for awhile and I'm not changing it now!

Just a reminder that this is only my first Fanfic so don't judge!

Love you guys💕