01

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

(𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐎𝐕/ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧)

"Oi Akaashi, why the hell are we meeting up with those guys," Bokuto said, walking with the rest of his team. "We came here to make peace with the others," Akaashi responded not caring at all.

"Boss, your the leader, you were suppose to know," Konaha sweat dropped, while the others nodded. "Shut up, I didn't know anything about this, remember the last time," Bokuto mumbled.

"Oh yeah! how this all started, with the traitor," Komi pointed out. "Yeah how, that little traitor ruined everything for us."

The whole team remembered how they were betrayed from another person from another mafia. "We should of never trust them," Akaashi said.

"Also why do we have to wear these fancy suits, I mean like, this was expensive and I don't want this to get dirty," Bokuto whined. "Boss, you wear suits everyday..." "That's not the pointtt," "Everyone be quiet, we're here," Akaashi said making everyone quiet down.

They were all in front of a door that had windows that people couldn't see inside. "That's not suspicious," one of the member muttered. "Come on le-," but before Akaashi could finish his sentence, Bokuto pulled the door open.

"Hey hey hey!," Bokuto yelled. The rest of the team went inside and noticed that it was a strip club. All the boys started to get red except Akaashi. "This is what I'm walking about," Bokuto smirk. They all looked around the club and saw some other mafias there.

"Hey Kageyama," a orange head whispered to another man. "What do you want Hinata?," Kageyama said. "Look it's the Fukurodani's, I heard they are one of the biggest mafias like us," Hinata whispered. Both males look at the direction where the famous Fukurodani's.

"Don't say anything about anyone here, boys, they all have more power than us," Sugawara came in and told them. "Yes sir."

"Kuroo, I don't think this is going to work," another boy from another mafia said. "What do you mean this isn't going to work, it's going to work alright," Kuroo patted Kenma's back. "I mean that 5 of the biggest mafias in Japan are here, we will end up being dead," Kenma grumbled.

Most of the members of 5 mafias were drooling all over the girl strippers. "Look at that one, she's beautiful," Nishinoya drooled. "I'm trying to be loyal to Kiyoko," Tanaka Im the other hand huffed. "What a munch of children," Iwaizumi said to Oikawa. "These are children."

(𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

"Yes thank you never much," I smiled at the man and went out of the booth I was in. 'Just doing this for money, Y/n,' I thought to myself looking at what I was wearing revealing clothes.

"Fuck why did I have to pick this job," I walked to the main center of the club where everyone was at. I saw my work mates working on impressing the customers. I sighed a bit and looked closer at the costumers.

'Hmm they look a little to expensive,' I went over to get some dishes from tabled while the other girls were at the poles. I went to one table with a blonde with black highlights with another man that had black hair.

I went over and got the dishes hoping no one can say anything. "Heyyy~," the black hair man said. 'Shit, god isn't on my side.' "Hi!," I said happily, not wanting to seem bored. The man looked surprised.

"Your not going to strip for me," he asked. "No, you can ask another girl," I said still faking my happiness. 'I just want to go home.' "Your different... I like that," the man rested his chin on his palm. The blond man beside him just kept playing on his phone.

"Yeah, now I have somewhere to be," I said having all the dishes on my arms. "Wait I have a question wait- BOKUTO OI, long time no see come over here," the man yelled to another man who happily skipped over to us. 'Not more people,' I freaked out.

"Come Akaashi, if we want to make amends than we have to talk," the boy that was skipping to us said. 'AKAASHI?! Maybe it's a different one,' I panicked more not wanting the look behind me.

"I'm coming Bokuto," now I was freaking out. I knew that voice. 'SHIT THATS FUCKING MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND AKAASHI,' I tried to walk away but the black hair man grabbed my wrist.

"Can I ask you a few questions." 'WAIT NOT RIGHT NOW?!,' I mentally thought. I tried to keep my face hidden so Akaashi couldn't see me. "Um sir not right now," I quietly said, hearing the footsteps come closer. "Kuroo, I think you should let this young lady go," my eyes widen hearing Akaashi talk.

"Fine, what a bummer," the man name Kuroo pouted. "T-Thank you sir," I had my head low and started to walk a few steps until I was stopped.

❞𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖... 𝒀/𝒏,❞ 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(A/n: hi guys this is the first chapter of this book "One Night" and here's a little explanation
So Y/n is in love with Akaashi cause they are childhood friends
Akaashi doesn't know that Y/n works as a stripper
Also some people are interested in Y/n soooo 👀
This was made by cutechickenfingers and -TOSHOU
Bye guys thank u for reading)