Prologue

Prologue プロローグ

Starting when Izuku was 7, his mom died from a "hero" because the hero was fighting a villain recklessly and over stepping boundaries, causing Inko to get burned. The only people who knew about this investigation were Naomasa Tsukauchi (the detective), All Might, Aizawa, and Principal Nezu. When they were informed about the case, they immediately went to Inko's apartment. When they got permission to enter, they were shocked to see the door wide open and a note on the coffee table.

The letter said in pretty good handwriting :

"I know a hero killed my mommy, I'm scared please don't look for me. Please bury my mommy with her favorite flowers Cherry Blossoms. Oh! And tell  Katsuki Bakugou, Kyouka Jirou, Hitoshi Shinso, Himiko Toga when they get to UA that them, that I'm alive and I want them to become #1 heroes! -Izuku Midoriya"

The heroes looked at each other with pure shock and despair. They felt as if they failed as heroes.

HI this is my first book and this is only the prologue, this is pre-written but I'm not completely far into my AU. I don't have a ship yet but when the time comes, I will ask for suggestions! Any questions about the fanfic please comment!

Toga chan out!~