Pilot

Ash's pov:

I was walking out of the restroom only to see that I had lost my friend alex. I knew I should've told him that I was going to the bathroom. I thought as I started looking for alex, then I hit something and fell to the floor. I looked up to see why I was on the floor and saw the one person I was looking for, Alex.

Alex's pov:

I was walking with my friend Ash talking about skipping 5th period with our friends. Pretty soon I realized that he was being unusually quite today. He's never this quite, something must be wrong.  I thought, I turned around to ask him what's wrong only to see and empty hallway. Where did he go? I wondered, as I started looking for ash, then something bumped into me, which was weird because nobody would dare run into me unless they were new.

I looked down to see who it was, only to see ash looking like something just snapped him back to earth. I held out my hand to help him up. " oh my god, there you are, I was looking everywhere."

"Sorry I didn't tell you I had to piss really bad I didn't even think about it."
"It's ok, dont apologize, it would have saved me alot of looking if you told me though." I laughed.

                       Author's note
Hey, sorry I know it's really short, but Iight make them longer we'll see. I do want to say that I got the inspiration from another story I can't remember the name right now but I'll put it in the next chapter if i remember it, I don't have a set schedule right now bc of school and I'm thinking of getting a job, anyway see you next time bitches ✌👋