Children of Deku

They were staring. The students were staring at two star students. They strutted down the halls with confidence and attracted the stares of everyone. The taller boy with purple hair and a metal mouthguard had an arm wrapped around the shorter girl with white hair and green bunny ears. The boy scratched between her ears and she fell into his side. 'What a cute couple.' Everyone thought. Funny thing is.......incest is not wincest. Yep, they are related.

The students grouped with people they knew and chatted freely. The siblings sat in the back staying quiet. Another boy with shaggy teal hair and bloodshot eyes sat next to them. The boy began "Hey Toshi, Moriko. It's been a while." Moriko leaned towards him "It's definitely been a while, Takeshi. You look as disheveled as usual." Takeshi scowled at her and nodded at Toshi. Toshi nodded back and opened a notebook to pass time.

Suddenly, the door was thrown open and in strutted their supposed teacher. She had long curly pink hair and pink skin. Her eyes were black with gold pupils. She strutted in armed in her hero costume that seems to hurt the eyes of a few students.

 She strutted in armed in her hero costume that seems to hurt the eyes of a few students

An: (This costume but Mina with longer hair.)

She pulled the clipboard on her desk closer to her face and proceeded to throw it over her shoulder. She spoke enthusiastically "Ok class. I'm your teacher, Yaaaay. I'm so glad to be teaching you bright young stars. My name is Mina Ashido, or aka Pinky." The class sighed at the obvious name. She continued "Let's get this class started with some ice breakers." Most of the class groaned but some seemed happy. Mina looked around and pointed at the kid who looked like a carbon copy of her former teacher. He stood up and walked to the front. Before he spoke, he dropped some eye drops into his eyes "Hi, I'm Takeshi Aizawa. My quirk is called Depressed. I can make people feel depressed by looking at them but it stops when I blink. I hate loud people or energetic people. It gives me a headache." Takeshi made his way back to his desk and Mina squealed "Aahhhhh. So your Aizawa's son. Who's your mom tell me please. I need to know." Takeshi glared at his teacher but reluctantly answered "Ms. Joke." Mina finally could pay Aizawa back for those three years of pain. The thought of all the evil she could put her class through was fun.

Abruptly a tall girl with red and white hair like Todoroki stood up "I would like to go next please." Mina nodded excitedly. "Hello my name is Ayame Todoroki. I can create non living things using heat. I change the thermal energy into physical objects by absorbing heat into my body. It works best in tandem with my twin brother." At the mention of him, a boy with black hair stood up. He pushed the chair back and sternly said "I'm Kita Todoroki. I can create and control fire and ice. Unlike my dad, I can produce either from any part of my body." He silently sat down after he finished. Ayame smirked at her brother's stoicism.

Mina loved seeing the kids of her old friends. It's been so long since she talked to them. Most of them fell out of contact a couple years after graduation. Even her own life had changed since she last saw them. Now she was happily married to Eijiro Kirishima, aka Red Riot. She was kind of hoping to have kids by now, they're taking it slow. For now. Even though they fell out of contact, she had been keeping tabs on their hero careers. Even now, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midori were in the top 10. It was hard to miss Midori flying across the city saving everyone in sight. The idea that she was friends with the current number one hero was a nice conversation piece. She missed his hilarious awkwardness and his unbelievable density. Mina thought 'I wonder if he and Ochako finally got together. They better have.'