Chapter 1: Kicked Out

She grabbed his arm and dragged him further into the alleyway, "w-what are you doing?" she put one of her hands over his mouth, shushing him. "I'm going to make you feel so good," she said, Izuku smelling the alcohol from her breath. Suddenly she used her quirk to glue his mouth shut, arms and legs now glued to the alley wall behind him. He tried to scream as loud as he could, but nothing came out.

Help, he wanted to scream, I don't want this, but he couldn't make a noise. Suddenly he heard metal clinking and felt his pants being pulled down. He tried screaming again, I'm only fourteen, I don't want this, but it only turned out as muffled cries. He felt her hands at the hem of his boxers and then-

"Deku?" He blinked a few times and took in his surroundings. Right, he thought, Kacchan found me. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you didn't count the fact that he had a bag of all of his things and was just about to fall asleep in an alleyway. Izuku groaned as he thought about explaining everything to Katsuki.

Izuku got home, as quiet as he's been for about a month now, a stark contrast to before when he would come home with a smile and greet his mother with a hug. Inko was starting to get worried and asked Izuku what was wrong.

After not getting an answer, per usual, she put her foot down this time. She didn't let Izuku leave the room until he told her what was wrong. It's rude, she knows, but she's worried about her baby. Is he getting bullied again? After a few minutes of silently sitting in the dining room, Izuku mumbled something.

"Izuku, repeat that louder, please." Inko requested, not able to hear what her son had said at first. "S-she... touched... me." Once Inko got over her surprise, a look of anger passed over her face, "You were weak enough to let a woman overpower you?"

Izuku nodded, fear overpowering the rest of his emotions. Inko looked furious, "Get out." Izuku had to do a double take of his mother's words, "W-What?" Inko looked at him, hand raised, "I said get out. You were weak enough to begin with, and now you're letting women overpower you?"

Izuku started crying harder, "B-but mom- h-h-her quirk-" "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HER QUIRK! YOU LET HER OVERPOWER YOU! PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT!" Izuku took a second to process her words and shot upstairs after she yelled at him to hurry up.

He packed all of his stuff, grabbed some food and stuffed it into his bag, and left the house. Tears poured out of his eyes as he walked down the road. Where would he go? Where could he go? He walked for what felt like hours, the sun was almost set by the time he found an alley to sit in. He put his bag down and sat next to it. He leaned his head back against the wall. What am I going to do, he asked himself. I don't have anyone else to go to and I wouldn't last a day out here.

His eyes were starting to droop and his exhaustion hit him like a bus. He curled up in a ball, his bag held tightly in his grip, about to fall asleep when he heard a voice, "Deku?"

There was a snapping noise and he opened his eyes to see Katsuki snapping in front of his face. "What the hell are you doing on the streets, you damn Deku?" Katsuki asked. With genuine curiosity, a little bit of worry, and some annoyance in his tone. Izuku opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out so he closed it again.

Katsuki stood straight up and crossed his arms over his chest before glaring down at Izuku, "Well? I'm not gonna be here forever waiting for an answer." Before Izuku could think of anything he blurted out, "Mom kicked me out."

Katsuki looked surprised, Inko loves her son to death, why would she kick him out? Katsuki thought for a minute and then grabbed Izuku's arm. "K-Kacchan? W-Where are we going?" Katsuki scoffed and dragged Izuku off of the ground, "We're going to my house. That old hag would kill me if she found out I left you on the streets and I don't want to get yelled at for it, even if I don't like you."