Rules!

Let's do this again -.-

1) Hate the Character! Not the roleplayer!

2) No gary sues, mary sues, none of that stuff. Every character has their flaws and no one is perfect!

3) Don't control my characters! You have yours and I have mine

4) Everything will be in PM/Inbox so only comment on the character's page if you have something to say about them or you're tagging me which character you want to roleplay.

5) I will say this, I'd really like people to have at least 6+ sentences when roleplaying. Having too little can slow down the roleplay and then it can be a bit boring at times

6) Also, please do tell me if you're tired of our roleplays at any point! Be honest! I don't want the roleplay to just not be responded to for weeks on end and then message you and find out then I've just been waiting for no reason. We can always start new or come up with ideas to keep it going

7) I do have a life outside of wattpad so if I do forget to respond to you I'm deeply sorry. Sometimes it could be days or a few weeks too. But If I don't respond within the first 24 hours then do tag me! Also, if it's easier for some people, I do have a discord so if you want to roleplay there, then do contact me in PM/Inbox and we can exchange info there!

8) Lastly, password! Just so I know you read everything to get this far: Who is your favorite Youtuber? My top 2 are Jacksepticeye and Game Grumps!

8.5) HOW DO I KEEP FORGETTING!? You can very much tag me to your characters. You can just ask or just say 'tagging you' and then do just that. I'll see it and then comment to your tag after I finished reading it. Have a good day!

*Please put password at the end of your forms on the form page!*