Chapter Eleven: Something Wicked

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of the CW. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind about the edit & chapter adds (the numbers might be off unless i finished the edits). Thank you for all your support and comments :)

 Thank you for all your support and comments :)

Previously skipped: Hell House... 

Dean drove the impala down a country road, Angel in the passenger seat and Sam in the back.

"Yeah." He looked in the rearview, "You probably missed something, that's what."

"Dude, I ran LexisNexis, local police reports, newspapers, I couldn't find a single red flag." Sam leaned up and turned to Angel, "Are you sure you got the coordinates right?"

"Yes, Sam, I think i can read coordinates. Fitchburg, Wisconsin is where he's sending us." She sighed, "For some reason."

"Dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates if it wasn't important guys."

"Well, I'm telling you I looked and all I could find was a big steamy pile of nothing." Sam couldn't keep the frustration from his voice, "If Dad's sending us hunting for something, I don't know what."

"You know boys... he could be meeting us there."

"Yeah." Sam scoffed, "Cause he's been so easy to find up to this point."

Dean snapped at that, "You're a real smart ass you know that?"

"Stop." Angel dismissed, "Look, we're going and I'm very positive there's something there to hunt so just both of you drop the tudes."

"Yeah?" Sam argued, "What makes you so sure?"

"Cause I'm the oldest, which means I'm always right."

Dean scoffed, "No it doesn't."

"Oh but it does." She cut him with an eye, "Now shut it."

She smirked at the both of them as the impala cruised past the sign for Fitchburg, population 20,501. On the Fitchburg main street the three stopped at the Glasow Diner so Dean could get coffee. Sam leaned against the Impala staring ahead studying something in deep thought.

Angel surveyed him, "You alright there, Sammy?"

"Uh... You got the time?"

She checked, "Ten after four. Whats up?"

Sam motioned in front of him, "What's wrong with this picture?"

She looked over to where Sam was watching and noticed the playground was deserted, only one child climbing around.