CHAPTER ONE

Saturday mornings were always tutoring sessions for Lolita. The community college teacher, Mr.Styles would come by at exactly 8:32 am every Saturday to tutor Lolita on the subject most teenagers her age struggled most with, Math.

Lolita wore her off the shoulder black crop top with a schoolgirl pleated skirt. She'd have the bad habit of biting the tip of her finger, all the time.

"Lola, enough, please answer the problem." Mr.Styles once again scolded Lolita, who was far too distracted to do her work. She put the tip of her index finger in her mouth as she stared down at the math problems on the sheet, then back up at Mr.Styles.

"Why don't you call me Lolita like everyone else Mr.Styles? I don't like when you call me Lola." Lolita cried out, resting her chin on the palm of her hand.

"Lola I have told you this before remember. I am your tutor and I feel like it is just more appropriate if I called you by your full name. Now enough. Finish your work." Mr.Styles gently slammed his hand on her homework, startling sleepy Lolita, she sat up, crossing her feet on the chair and finishing the rest of her homework.

While Mr.Styles continued their current math lesson, Lolita snuck her phone under the table, texting, knowing if Mr.Styles caught her, she would get into trouble.

"Lola, for crying out loud, hand over the phone." Mr.Styles ran his hand through his long hair, holding his hand out, strictly looking at Lolita.

"Please Mr.Styles not this time." She pressed her hands together, pouting.

"Who are you texting Lola?" Mr.Styles crossed his arms, resting his hand on Lolita's bare knee.

"Just a guy from school Mr.Styles." The words came out of her mouth so smooth and carelessly. Harry dropped his hand from her knee, gripping it on her phone, snatching it away from her and placing it besides his laptop after taking a quick glance at the messages.

"Aren't you too young to be sending those types of messages to boys Lola?" Lolita leaned towards her tutor, brushing a piece of his hair behind his ear, taking her cherry flavored lollipop out of her mouth, and putting it inside Mr.Styles' mouth.

"And aren't you a little too old to be flirting with a seventeen year old Mr.Styles?"