Chapter 2

We got to bed, but the sex wasn't passionate or pleasurable, just pain at first and once he was done with the first climax he fell asleep and it went like that for months.

Now a year after i started getting sick, vomiting at first and when i told my mother she told me 'congratulations you are pregnant'.

I pretended I was happy and told Henry, and what would you expect he got happy too.

Ugh i'm disgusted, all this is for the mission that's what i have been telling myself and it is true, i'll have fun after birth since i have a guess for what the system's missions are for, at first the ritual as a reward then came the mission to give birth and the reward is magic, if you don't get it then you are stupid as hell.

After a few months of being pregnant, Henry died while hunting at the outskirts of the village.

Only one month left for childbirth, and i don't think no one noticed this but the residents of this village have been getting picked off one by one and i don't know who or what is doing so i just stay at my house.

The time is here, mother helped and I pushed as hard as I could and once it was over I let out a breath of relief.

「Mission 3 Completed」

「Magic Beginner Received」

"Kara, it's a boy" mother said and gave me the baby to see it, and once I laid my eyes on it, I felt my heart skip a beat but composed myself quickly, i don't want to get soft, love is weakness so is getting soft.

My mother left me alone with 'it', it's cute yeah but not enough to get me all in mommy mode.

After two days, father was found dead in his house, his body was cold they said and the doctor of the village said it was drained of blood by what they have no idea, as days pass people start to spread rumors about demons living in the village and are planning to leave, for me i'm currently looking at the forth mission that i just received.

「Mission 4: Enact the One-Time Ritual」

「Deadline: One day」

「Failure: Death」

「Reward: Spell Store Function」

Just like i thought, i made a thought 'Use One-Time Ritual', at that information of how to do it got loaded into my mind and i got a nosebleed.

I cleared the house and closed the door tight, I cut my palm and drew a circle and symbols around it. When I was done I brought the baby and put it at the center of the circle, I stood outside of it and started enchanting the words of the ritual that were loaded into my mind.

"Rogo solis viribus ignis Immortalia mutationis Lunae, Rogo solis viribus ignis Immortalia mutationis Lunae..." and while i enchanted the circle glows red and starts to rotate, the baby starts to mummify and red light envelope it and turns from a baby to a cup filled with blood, the circle disappears and i stopped chanting.

「Mission 4 Completed」

「Spell Store Function Activated」

「Original Vampire of the moon: once the blood from the result of the one-time ritual get's consumed, and the consumer dies. They will go into transition and to finish the act the consumer must drink human blood.」

「Abilities: Super-Strength/Speed/Hearing, Immortality, Compulsion, Blood Magic, Dream Manipulation, Blood Wolf Transformation」

「Weaknesses: Fire: for an original the fire does nothing, but those of the same species but lower than an original can die when they get burned.