Elliot

Elliot POV:
"Get me out of this relationship please get me out."
                                                -
The last time i was in the hospital was for some stitches on my backbone because i fell off of a trampoline. Now i was in Here because of my "abusive boyfriend" i don't know why everyone thinks i should break up with my mother told me he was rich and would help me with her lifestyle so i helped her. Mom said that money was most important in life and not feelings. I didn't know that this was a serious thing at the time.
-
"Elliot honey what happened?!" Grandpa's raspy voice whispered. Bibi's (bibi is grandma in Swahili) hand gripped mine as i woke up and adjusted to the hospital room, a sobbing girl with chocolate brown hair and matching eyes was sitting in the chair in between me and a boy who had the most beautiful hair in the world his eyebrows were almost vogue like and his jaw line could cut leather. The silence was cut by a doctor who had come in with our results "you guys were on the brink of death to be nicely put. If your sister had not found you you would have passed. "Young girl do you have any other family?" Yes but my mother could not come." Pleas let me go he might be waiting for dinner." I said cautious of my surroundings cause lately Bren was everywhere shouting out orders. "Dear Elliot this sweet boy saved you get to know him. We need to go talk to your parents." Bibi said to me. The 'sweet boy' turns his head and half smiles on his good side my phone rings. "Elliot! come home! Good for nothing brat. I'm sure your healed now it was only water." My stepmother rambled through the phone. I was going to start standing up till the doctor stood up and said "this is your new household your grandparents have tried everything in the book to get you out of this relationship but when ur spouse gets out ex were waiting for me. "I'm so sorry doctor for wasting your time to get me with this beautiful family but my mothers calling." I stood up grabbed my stuff and howled in pain as the thick bag of liquid on my chest popped. In so much pain and agony I sat down on the bed again this time screaming because of the lack of air in my lungs. "Get her to the er! QUICK! This is an emergency she's losing control! *sobs* my baby! Is she gonna die?! She isn't breathing properly! Please help! That was my Bibi I closed my eyes and let my thoughts get the best of me. My life was a roller coaster with no breaks.

Authors note
I feel like this is too dramatic for the second chapter feed back would be amazing pls love you all! ❤️ a vote would be appreciated thanks!