Prologue

DISCLAIMER: this story contains spoilers for Loved A Preventricular Flyer

Please be advised that some chapter contains Trigger warning, Sensitive contents, Mature theme, and strong languages. that are NOT suitable for young audience. This is only a work of fiction, names, events, locales, any resemble to the actual living or dead is purely coincidental.

Chapter #01, #02, are completely fluent in english by reason of our school project. I will be editing this to taglish (Tagalog English) once checked by our teacher. Enjoy!:)

                                                                  ***

"Who killed my daughter?!" A lady exclaimed, bursting out tears.

Elozia, slowly walking towards the lady weeping beside her daughter's corpse trying to caressed its face, but the policemen were resisting her to touch the dead body. The lady gradually looked up, hearing Elozia's heels clatter on the wooden floor.

"Elozia Grace Del Moral," She handed out a badge, proving that she was a professional legal detective. The lady wiped her tears as she stand up, she gestured before she entered the room. Elozia just followed her inside.

"We believe that she was raped by a group of men," Elozia explain, not looking at the lady. "What's your name, miss?" Elozia opened a small notebook, writing down details about the case.

The lady didn't utter a word. She just looked at her daughter, drowning on its own blood. She suddenly started crying again, hands over her face covering her eyes trying to catch her tears. 

"T-they were using different kinds of drugs. Some were unfamiliar, like they were producing a new type of drug. " Elozia started talking, which made the lady cry even more.

Some drugs are found beneath the bed, mountains of alcohol bottles were on the kitchen tops. Bugs running around the wooden floor. Left over foods, molds forming within it. Cigarettes were on the carpet.

"Martha Ramos," The lady started introducing herself. "My daughter.. Her name is Yve Ramos"

Elozia nodded, she started walking around the house. listing every detail on her note book. Some policemen were also walking with her, taking some photos. 

Reporter were trying to get inside but the officers were blocking them. One door was close, blocked by a wooden chair. Elozia slowly walked towards it.

She felt a hand grabbed her arm, resisting her to go inside. 

"Don't.. T-that's my daughters room," The lady begged. Elozia just nodded as she stood up straight, fixing her coat.

"Here," Elozia handed her a calling card. "Call us when you need help, I'll fix this case.. And give justice for your daughter"

"Thank you.. Thank you so much!" The lady thanked, hugging her. Elozia tapped her back uncomfortably, miss martha loosen her tight hug, she fixed Elozia's coat and gave her a genuine smile.