.16.

"JIMIN!?!?" I shouted and he smirked. The other members were shocked to see him, especially Y/n. "Hello Jungkook, and everyone. Surprised to see me not tied up?" he asked as he swung his beer bottle in front of me. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?" I screamed and Jimin just chuckled. "Well let me tell you."

"Ever since you were 'forced' to marry Y/n, you didn't care for her for a single bit. Every time you beaten her, I was there to comfort her and take care of her from you. But once we told you about her back ground and all the bruises and cuts on her, you cared for her. You cared like she was so fragile. And then you took her virginity! I wanted to take that from her! BUT you! YOU RUINED IT." he exclaimed as he threw the bottle at one corner of the room. I was in shock.

"But look where we are now kook. You and the rest tied up, useless, weak, tied up in front of out biggest enemy and your hyung who is now working with them. It feels so nice you know." he said smiling at Kai who was intensely watching us. I looked at him with rage in my eyes.

"What did you do!?" I asked and Kai came towards me. "What I should have done months ago." he said as he punched me in the stomach. I groaned and saw Y/n in tears.

Author's POV

"What are you doing Jimin!? This is not you!!" Y/n screamed and he looked at her. "No baby. I wasn't like that. This is my true self. The self that I was HIDING for years and he was finally come out." he smirked and looked at the members scared from his personality. "Jimin stop this! We will help you!" Jungkook said and Jimin went over to him and slapped him making everyone shocked. Jungkook looked up to him, his eyes were teary.

"Why Jeon Jungkook is crying? This has to be on the news now." Jimin said laughing with EXO. "Well Jimin what do you plan on doing?" Kai asked wrapping his arm around Jimin's shoulder. " I want Y/n to myself. Kai you handle Jungkook, I want to join you as well. The rest can be handle by you guys." he said looking at the EXO members which were smirking.

At this point, BTS was scared from Jimin's new form. Jungkook didn't want Y/n to be in Jimin's hands. Jimin untied Y/n and dragged her out of the room. "JUNGKOOK!! JUNGKOOK!!!" she screamed until Jimin smacked her ass which made her stop. "JIMIN DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" he screamed but Jimin looked back at them. "I already did kook." and he dragged her.

He brought her to a luxurious room of black and red. She was about to take her gun but didn't feel it at all. "I took all your weapons baby. You have no chance of doing anything now." he said as Y/n stepped back but was stopped as she hit her back on the wall.

"J-Jimin stop this!" she screamed as she pinned on the wall. "No. You hated Jungkook and when I first saw your sympathy to him, I knew you were going to fall in love with him. I want you all to myself." he said as he ripped her clothes of her leaving her in her undergarments. He carried her to the bed and placed her on the bed, hovering.

He began to kiss her neck, above Jungkook's marks which made her scream and moan. "J-Jimin stop Ahhh~" she moaned as he circled her wet clit. He unclipped her bra and sucked on her nipples. She tried to pushing him away but he pinned her hands onto the bed using one of his hands and the other playing with her boobs. He got up and went to the drawer to take out something. He came back with handcuffs, vibrator and a blindfold.

"N-No Jimin." she begged as he cuffed her hands onto the head board. "You don't listen daddy as you keep pushing him away. Deal with this now." he said as he blindfolded her. He took off her panty and placed the vibrator inside her. He put it at its max speed making her moans louder. "Baby, I'll be gone for a while to deal with your so called 'husband'. Be a good girl and don't cum." he kissed her lips which she didn't give back.

He slapped her thighs. "KISS ME!" he demanded and she did. Tears formed in her eyes as she did. He smiled and left the room leaving her.

Jimin's POV