【I】

Author 

"Megumi~! hand her over~!"

"No"

"You're so mean~!" Gojo sang as Megumi went to her dorm which is the other around of the building in the last part.

The next day

Y/n got up from her bed and got the dress in her uniform she looks at her jacket and wears it on leaving it to unbutton. She steps out of her room as she walks down the hallway as she spotted Itadoki.

"H-hey Noridori my scissors p-please"

Y/n said as Itadori gave her scissors once she got her scissors she ran off. Itadoki looks at her as her figure disappear.

A few hours later

Y/n was seating next to Yoshino on a stairway as Itadori talk about movies as the two talk y/n lay down and put her head on Yoshino lap. 

"Uh, Junpei?"

"Mum?"

"Is that a friend and a girl!?!"

Yoshino mum said as Y/n sat up as she looks at y/n and ran up and hold her hands.

"What a cute girl you are! Are you dating my son!?!"

"N-no w-we are j-just c-close friends"

"How about dinner?"

"U-uh w-we gladly j-join" 

"Yuji Itadori and This is Y/n L/n"

Later

It's was night and Yoshino mother was dead her corpse was on her bed as Junpei he steps out of his house as he stands in front of a school.

Y/n was at her dorm as she felt something genocide syo kick in.

"Eh? Look like someone have a finger on them and it smells like sh*t and I am guessing that I can use my curse energy today"

Genocide Syo said as she got and put her jacket and ran out of the building. Itadori notice y/n running as he ran after her.

Genocide Syo sees the gates of the school up ahead. The two stops as y/n try to open the gates but no luck. Itadori looks at y/n in confusion.

"What are you standing there!?!? Get ready to climb!?!"

Y/n shouted a bit as she jumps over and Itadori blush a little when he saw a bit of her tally's mark on her thighs. Well to Itadori he thinks it's badass due to her disorder. He was wondering how did she run with heels?

Normally they would hurt but she can run in them and fight. Itadori admires her when he first saw her but she seems like she in her high school years.

When Itadori saw her she was crazy until he gets to know her more even know that she calls him an 'A little bit weird' in her purposes.

Itadori thoughts were cut, when Genocide Syo yelled at him to jump over as she sneezes Itadori jumped over as the two ran.

Two figure on the roof sees the two down there heading to the gym.

"Look like they took the bait"

"Look like the L/n clan kid is their too"

Itadori and Y/n

"JUNPEI" Both Itadori and Y/n yelled as he turns around to see both y/n and Itadori. 

T I M E S K I P

Itadori and Y/n holds Junpei back as Sukuna mocks him.

"Listen here little shit I want you to return my friend to their former body before it too late or else I drag to the abyss of hell tear out your fucking heart! I don't care if I turn into a curse!"

Y/n yelled as both Sukuna and Mahito laugh as y/n let go of Junpei and grab her stun gun and zap herself and launch herself on Mahito as she pointed her geno scissor at Mahito head.

"Oho~! listen here two face eyes return my bestie over in his normal state or else"

Genocide Syo said as her eyes darken and she rises her scissor upon his forehead like a little blood started to show a bit.

A ginger head was walking down the stairs of the school which he was teleported to, he walks down and notices their people here. When he saw y/n and mahito he quickly realizes that something is off.

"Y-y/n please live for me....."

"Dead already?"

Mahito said as y/n eyes widen. He uses his ability and grab y/n and jump out of the window.

"Oi! what you doing"

Y/n yelled.

"Kid we need to get out of here!"

"I can't leave them behind-"

Y/n was cut off as the ginger uses his ability to get out of the place.

As little silent droplets of tears started to stream down quietly cries in pain.

'Sayonara Junpei Yoshino'

Y/n facts

Junpei was a close friend to y/n for four years 

Megumi meet y/n in Jujutsu tech in her second year

Y/n started Jujutsu tech at the age of 5 after her mother pass way and Masamichi Yaga was a close friend of her mother, he took care of her when her mother passes, Her dad dies in a car crash while heading to the hospital which leaving alone her and her mother.

Masamichi yaga was a father figure to her

She only sees her dad and mum in photos only to remember them.

She addicted to games

Can you guess her curse energy?