Part 1 - Operation Canis

"Wolves. We all know what they are, don't we? The fearsome greedy predators as depicted in great fairy tales. But the truth is, the wolf population has drained by millions over the past few decades. They even seize to exist in some areas of Canada & Europe. But scientists are plotting a great experiment to hopefully bring the number of wolves remaining back up again. The plan is to create a wolf that carries a gene which can mutate itself and speed up the growing speed of a wolf to half the time, thus the wolves will reproduce more. And the more they reproduce, the wolves we get! The experiment, titled 'Operation: Canis' will take place of June 2021."

The years went by, and the experiment was successful. They successfully made a wolf that carried a special gene that can speed up the growing process of a wolf, while maintaining a wolf species' DNA of that species. The downside though, was that it worked....a little too well......

The wolf population grew to an almost uncontrollable number. Of course this was good, it meant that the Operation Canis was successful, and that the scientists had reached their goal.

Farmers weren't too happy.

Soon after Operation Canis was called successful dozens of report came in of complaints from farmers who's livestock were hunted, attacked and killed by the wolves. The farmers were even more infuriated when nothing was done about it.

Most of the farmers wanted to take matters into their own hands. They headed to the markets as bought legal weaponry to protect their beloved livestock.

One person in particular took advantage of the growing wolf population and the complaints. With enough money, he was able to establish the CCF in 2024.