Celebrity

Asked Albus I flicked my wand and it changed back she and her friends laughed. She looked at me and entered my mind "aww you look cute wearing those.." she said I smirked and flicked my wand her clothes changed to something that I didn't expect that would look good on her.

" she said I smirked and flicked my wand her clothes changed to something that I didn't expect that would look good on her

She looked at me and shrugged she looks happy with it it's unfair. Minerva said "she likes it Severus try harder.." i gave them a death glare and scoffed. "Ohh she just needs to wait.." they all shrugged and Albus smirked and looked away.

They all ate and after breakfast she took an apple and went to the astronomy tower. I followed her quietly "why the fuck am I tearing up? I should be happy to be back... Severus might be looking for me.." she turned around and bumped exactly to me.

I hold her arms so she won't fall she said "are you following me?" I rolled my eyes and said "no i just need some fresh air.. wait were you crying?" She rolled her eyes and wiped her face. "Whatever let's just go so I could buy a stupid dress for whatever celebration will happen tonight.."

I replied "how about we go to Diagon Alley instead?" She smiled and nodded we went to Diagon Alley while walking we came across Lily and James Potter. "Merlin Y/n!!" said Lily and hugged her "ohh hi you scared me." She joked and Lily looked at me I nodded and she nodded back.

"When did you came back? What are you two doing here?" Asked Lily she replied braking the hug "just yesterday. Nothing much probably buy things.." she nodded and they both said goodbye and left. We went to a dress shop and she didn't wear anything but just picked based on their colors.

"Should i go green Or blue?" She looked at me i rolled my eyes and said sitting on the couch "why am I even here?" I asked and she replied "because you love me so much.." I rolled my eyes and she picked a dress and didn't show me.

We went to a coffee shop and she said looking at me "I missed your laughs and smiles.." I smirked and she rolled her eyes and said "this place is good.." I nodded and the waitress came with flowers for her. "Thank you Ma'am.." she said Y/n nodded and the waitress left.

"Your a celebrity remember.." I said she looked around and everyone was looking at us and Rita was there. "Come on let's head back.." she nodded i payed for the food and we went back to the castle. She went to her dormitory and I went to my chambers.

After a few minutes I got called to a stupid meeting i went there and they all looked at me. I sat down at the they started talking then Albus said "what about the drinks what do you think Y/n likes?" They all looked at me and i hissed "what?!"

"Do you know?" Asked Minerva I nodded and Minerva said "what is it?" "Ask her yourself why me?" They rolled their eyes and i said "Fine.. it's strawberry champagne.." "we should put nuts on-" i cut them off "she hate nuts.." they all looked at me and asked "how did you know?"

"None of your business.." I hissed and they continued "ohh it's her birthday yesterday! How can I forget!" Said Minerva. I smirked and she said "I should get her cake..." they nodded and asked "how old is she again?" "I'm not sure.." said Minerva and by that time they were all looking at me again.

"I think she's 18..." said Sirius they all looked at him and I replied "no she's 19.." they all looked at me. I rolled my eyes and Albus said "moving on.. since we know what the three wants we just need to know more about Y/n.."

"Severus what is her favorite color?" Asked Albus i looked at him and said "why are you asking me this kind of things.." "just answer the question Severus.." said Minerva "fine blue. But not so dark sky or baby blue, green and black.."

They nodded and they started to discuss some things this time i made my hand as a pillow looking at the floor. "What's her favorite food?" "I don't know a lot of things about her Albus." Said Minerva "Strawberries okay freaking Strawberries!" I said annoyed.

Then they all chuckled and Albus said "what's her scent again i kinda forgot..." "Vanilla! Mango and strawberries anymore questions?!!" I said and Remus asked "what's her favorite book?" "Will I ever be good enough? And Brother I'm dying.. now can i go out?"

Albus shake his head "favorite song?" "A lot it's to many.." "just say like two or three.." said Remus I stood up and went to the door "liability, Heather and hold me while you wait.. now I'm going goodbye!"

Minerva's POV...

"What in Merlin's name just happened.. he knows more things about my granddaughter than i do.." i said and Albus said "well Minerva what can we do. Severus was the one who was always there for her before.. And remember they became couples... I wonder if they are still now.."

"Albus..." i said dangerously they chuckled and I can't explain what Sirius emotions is. We were dismissed and I decided to go and buy cake for my granddaughter. While walking i saw her standing on the Astronomy tower talking to someone.

It was Mister Malfoy "is he asking her out to the ball?" I asked my self then Malfoy gave him daisies. She smiled and took them I smiled and Draco left. She took a deep breath and looked down at I felt like she's about to jump or something.

Then a pair of beautiful wings came out of her back and she flew up. She flew beautifully then she saw me she smiled and back to the Astronomy tower. She hid her wings and looked at me. She slowly disappeared in the dark. I bought her strawberry cake.