•The One With The Breast Milk

"Ok, these were unbelievably expensive, and I know he's gonna grow out of them in like, 20 minutes, but I couldn't resist." Monica said holding up a pair of nike trainers for Ben as everyone sat around the living room.

"Oh, look at these! Hey, Ben. Just do it." Phoebe said holding the trainers up to Ben and he started to cry "Oh my God, oh, ok, was that too much pressure for him?"

"Oh, is he hungry already?" Susan laughed.

"I guess so." Carol said and she started to breast feed him.

"You know, it's..." Chandler started but then seen Carol and immediately tensed up "something funny about sneakers. I'll be right back" He said and him and Joey ran into the kitchen.

"I gotta get one, too." Riley said jumping up.

"What are you guys doing?" Ross said following them into the kitchen.

"We're just hanging out by the spoons. Ladle?" Riley said holding one up.

"Look, would you guys grow up? That is the most natural beautiful thing in the world."

"Yeah, we know, but there's a baby suckin' on it." Riley exclaimed.

"This is my son having lunch, ok? It's gonna happen a lot, so you'd better get used to it. Now if you have any problem with it, if you're uncomfortable, just ask questions. Carol's fine with it, now come on." He said ushering them into the living room.

"Carol?"

"Carol? I was just wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breast-feeding?" Chandler said.

"Sure." She smiled.

"Uh, does it hurt?"

"It did at first, but not anymore."

"Chandler?" Joey nudged him.

"So, uh, how often can you do it?" He asked shyly.

"As much as he needs."

"Ok, I got one, I got one. Uh, if he blows into one, does the other one get bigger?" Riley asked with full seriousness and Rachel dropped her head into her hands and Monica face palmed while Ross pushed her out of the sitting room.

     ╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤╧╤

"Rachel, do you have any muffins left?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, I forget which ones."

"Oh, you're busy, that's ok, I'll get it. Anybody else want one?"

"No thanks." Everyone said.

"Oh, you're losin' your apron here, let me get it. There you go." Julie said and tied it for her.

"Thank you.What a bitch." She said under her breath and she walked off.

"Oh, listen you guys. I have this friend at Bloomingdale's who's quitting tomorrow and he wants to abuse his discount. So, anyone want to come with me and take advantage of it?" Julie said sitting back down with her muffin.

"I can't, I have to take my grandmother to the vet." Phoebe said, Rachel didn't like Julie, She hated the way her and Ross pushed their relationship on the group and Riley and Ross had a little fight the week before so Rachel and Ross ended up arguing too, This argument had Riley in a bad humor for awhile since Ross was saying Riley should talk to her mom.

"Ok, um, I'll go with you." Monica said.

"Great."

"Hi, honey." Ross said walking into the coffee house.