Chapter 30

Jimin's POV

As I drove my way back home I'm really worried.

I need to say sorry to Hyeonseo.

I need to find her.

I don't know where could she go.

I drove and then I reached a bridge and there's a lot of people in there and someone was about to jump in the bridge.

It can't be Hyeonseo.

I get out of my car and walk nearer to the bunch of people screaming.

Damn it!

"Hyeonseo go down! ", I yelled enough for her to hear it.

" Just let me okay?. No one will gonna treat me right. I keep messing up. I'm a mess. I can't make things right. I just want to end it all", she said.

"Go down we need to go home! ", I said.

" You banished me right. So I don't have anything to go. I'm nothing but just a slut! ", she yelled back.

" Okay, I'm sorry. Please forgive me for saying that", I said.

"I should be sorry for ruining your life. You could be happy with them. I'm sorry if I made your life miserable. I just want to let you know that you're the only man who treats me like a woman. You're the only man who respected me although you already know my past. I want you to live your life Jimin. Be happy. Find a girl that you love and not me. I know form the very first start that this was all an act. You've never loved me. But I'm happy that I'm able to help you. Please forgive me Jimin. Live a better life", she said as she cry even more.

" You said you would like to change for that love right? Then live. Live for that love hyeonseo. How are you able to love me if you're going to die? Are you nuts?! ", I said.

" Just let me", she said.

She got distracted from the people around her and I take that chance to grab her and pull her away.

"Jimin let go! ", she said.

" We'll get home", I said.

I put her in the car and I drove back to our house.

The car was filled with awkward silence.

"Why don't you just let me die there?! ", she said.

" You can live more ", I said.

" Then you should let me die", she said.

"Are you nuts?! Why would you escape to your problems?! You should face it nor find a way to fix it. Dying wasn't the solution for your problems", I said.

" I wish I was strong enough to face them", she said then she began to cry.

"Drop me at some hotel. I will stay there", she said.

" Do you have money? You left all your things at my house right so how will you be able to check in? ", I said.

" Just dropped me somewhere. I don't want to be with you anymore ", she said.

Why does it hurt?

Why does my heart feels pain?

" No. ", I said coldly.

" I told you this is just an act right? Everything was fake from the beginning. This doesn't make sense ", she said.

" Then this is not an acting anymore ", I said.

"You don't love me that's all. We're now done. Now let me go", she said.

" I said no. ", I said.

" You're just doing this because I wanted to die. Let's stop this Jimin. This is hurting me so bad" , she said.

"Then I'll heal you. Don't you think this is just a game to me? I like you. I'm just in denial to my feelings. If you think that this is not hurting me well I'm hurt. I wanted to love you but you just keep messing.", I said.

Suddenly we're stuck in traffic so we both have time to speak up each other.

" No you shouldn't love a slut like me. Once a slut always a slut right? ", she said.

" I'm sorry if I said that. I know you're a better person. I know you can be more. You just can't get off of your shell that makes you weak. You can do it. You can be stronger. ", I said.

" I know you're just scare to face the world alone so I'm here to be with you", I add.

She remained silent.

I just think that we should go to the park and ride a hot air balloon to refresh her mind. To release stress.

I change our route.

"So you're really dropping me somewhere. Okay I get it", she said.

" Just stay still we're going somewhere ", I said.

" For what? ", she asked.

" You'll know", I said.

"Are you hungry? ", I asked.

" Nope", she said but her tummy growls.

"I think you are. We'll eat then we'll head to our destination", I said.

" I'm not hungry ", she said.

" Your mouth can lie but your tummy can't ", I said and I chuckled.

I stopped at some simple restaurant.

" Order what do you want", I said but she makes a no sign.

"My treat", I said.

" I'll pay you once I get my wallet ", she said.

" No need, my treat ", I said.

I ordered some foods. I'm not so familiar on the so I just ordered the best seller in that restaurant.

The food finally came and we start to eat.

Hyeonseo eat so fast.

" So you said you're not hungry right? ", I jokingly said.

" Yeah not so", she said.

"I'll pay the bills then get ready", I said.

" For our destination ", I said.

She was so confused.

Well she's cute.

~tbc~

I will continue this tomorrow coz I'm sleepy. Goodnight! Have a nice day! 💜