Intro

Cloudii- heyo!                                                                                                                                                                       Skye- Hi!                                                                                                                                                                                  Cloudii- and i have made a new oc.... (i don't use pictures much sowwy)                                                                                                                                                                               Skye- can i?                                    Cloudii- Yas, ok               Skye- Ok, Name- Candii  Nickname- Venus Age-13  Looks-Blond ponytail, purple sweater, blue shorts, cyan sandals  eyes-(sorry about mine and Cloudii's) blue       Cloudii- and my eyes are brown and Skye's are green (I'm so dumb)             Candii- Today we're going to..... *spins wheel* ..........the.........Um.... the wheel's blank....             Skye- of course not, dummy! *tears of a white sticker* it's the "go to desert" option! UwU                                   Candii and Cloudii- WUT                                                                                                                                                 Skye- let's go! *randomly presses a button that appears out of nowhere* nothing's happening though....                      Cloudii- WITNESS THE MIGHTY POWERS OF DA AUTHORS!      Skye- I thought i was the author........       Candii- go with the flow!    Skye-really?    Candii and Cloudii- yeet                                Candii- *launches the bye bomb and confetti comes out*  Skye-I wanted to launch it!   Cloudii- C'ya!