Introdictions💕

Y/N-
Age: 18
School: Fukurodani (Moves to Nekoma High)
Club: Music
Father: Arakan (l/n) Deceased
Mother: Katsumi (l/n) Prison
Lives with: Aunt, Uncle, and cousin Kenma

About:
Y/N has always been a lover of music. She gets this from her father who is a music teacher at Fukorodani High. Y/N is in her own band with her friends Hayami Hashimoto and Akane Aiana. She is a great singer and can play the guitar. She loves music and spends most of her time writing songs that never leave her bedroom walls.

Kuroo-
Age: 18
School: Nekoma High
Club: Volleyball (Team Captain)

About:
When Kenma invites Kuroo over to hangout, the pudding head forgot that his cousin was moving in. Kuroo ends up helping Mr. Kenma get Y/Ns stuff in her new room. All the while Kuroo can't stop gazing at Y/Ns features.

Kenma-
Age: 16
School: Nekoma High
Club: Volleyball (Setter)

About:
Y/N lives with Kenma with his parents. She spends most of her time in her room playing her guitar. This doesn't bother Kenma because he tends to do the same, only with video games instead of music.
(The next characters are Oc's I have made, sorry if this is your name, it's rlly pretty tho)

Yasuko-
Age: 16
School: Nekoma High
Club: None

About:
Yasuko is a quiet girl who doesn't socialize much. While standing at 139 cm, she isn't noticed all that much. She is known for sitting outside under a tree in the shade, playing video games till lunch is over. She does not like bringing attention to herself until one day, Y/N sits next to her at lunch.

Hayami-
Age: 17
School: Fukorodani
Club: Volleyball (Wing Spiker)

About:
Hayami is a very energetic girl on and off the court. She tends to be very loud, but that's just apart of her charm. One problem she seems to face is bullies. Though she plays volleyball, she has a bit of chub on her. But that doesn't get her down though, as long as she's got volleyball and her bestie Akane by her side, nothing can bring her spirit down! Akane: Other than her crush on Bokuto

(I'm sorry to those AkashixBokuto shippers out there but I think they have a great friendship not a love connection. Please don't hate me for it)

Akane-
Age: 17
School: Fukorodani
Club: Music

About:
Akane has a very shy personality. She doesn't like bringing attention to herself. This is hard for her since she stands at 182 cm and has bright red hair. Some people say that she dyed her hair just to get more attention. In reality she is a quaint girl who has a passion for the piano. Akane and Y/N were in the music club together until Y/N moved away. Akane quit after that and used the piano simply as a hobby. She enjoys watching her best friend Hayami play volleyball but gets flustered and leaves whenever the boys volleyball club comes in to watch.
Hayami: particularly a certain setter is the reason.

(Again I'm sorry to all those Bokuto and Akaashi shippers ;-;)

And that's all you need to know for the story line! I'll try posting the first chapter sometime soon💕