Chapter 4. Lithium Academy

== hello po sainyo think u sa pagbabasa ng 1st story ko
Patuloy nyo po akong suportahan.

=Just comment and vote lang po ang kailangan (^_^) again salamat ng marami sa inyong lahat=
<============================>

====== Snow / Kai's POV========

Its been one week when we arrive here madami na din nangyaring sa kakulitan ng mga kapatid ko.

Di talaga nla ako tinantanan kesyo my 1 week and 3 days pa dw kmi para sulitin ang bakasyon nmin before the school starts.

Kaya ayon kung saan saan kami pumopunta. Actually this country is not bad even though masyado ng polluted sayang di inaalagaan itong bansang nato.

We went to the beach, sky diving, mountain claiming, etc.

1week pass by when we excursion half of this country so.

Am here in my office at LITHIUM INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY I own this school kaya dito muna ako pansamantala while my brothers studied on that school.

Actually I didn't know the name of that school yet and I don't bother to ask my father haha silly me.

So here I am reviewing and signing this mountains of this shi*ts of important papers.

I'm so busy right now some reason of this bunches of this two idiot groups. Base on their profiles they are the members of 3-4 largest mafia in the different group and division.

And they also a members of the most strongest gang here in the Philippines.

Hmmm interesting *smirk*.

Hours pass by ay biglang my nag pop out na email sa computer screen ko.

~To All The Gangsters Members Of This Society We Will Invite You To The Big Event.

You Will Wetness The Fight Of The Most Strongest Gangsters All Over the Adges.

Who Will Be The Group To Be A Chosen?

Who Will Be Strongest and The Most Powerful?

And

Who Will Be The One Gang Last Stand.?

And If The Gang Win This Fight They Were Lucky To Get a Chance To Face And To Meet Them Personally.

And Special Bonus They Will Get A Chance To Be One Of A Guardians.