In The Soop

"Hahaha! Nice one Jin hyung," said Jungkook, as they sat in the backyard

"Woah, what? Did you just laugh at one of my jokes? Are you feeling okay?" asked Jin

"I'm fine, I just feel like something good is gonna happen today, something special," he replied, a blissful look on his face as he looked up in the sky. He didn't know what it was about that night, but he felt like something was about to happen that would probably change his entire life.

"Okay, it's time to set off the fireworks." said Jimin. They all gathered in the front yard.

"That was amazing, right Jin hyung?" asked Jungkook.

He was confused when he didn't get a response. He turned to the oldest to see him looking up in the sky with a worried expression on his face. "Jin hyung? What's wrong?"

"I think I need new glasses. Do y'all see one of the fireworks coming down back to us??" he said as he pointed to something in the sky. They all looked up and sure enough, there was a shiny object falling from the sky, hurtling towards their backyard.

"It looks like a meteorite or something. We should go check it out," said Namjoon.

The thing, whatever it was, crashed with a loud boom in their backyard. Some sort of energy wave hit all of them seconds after. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook thought it was an alien. Namjoon and Yoongi thought they were about to discover a meteor from space. Hobi was just excited to see what it was, and Jin was worried about his precious flowers. Nothing could have prepared them for what they saw.

The dust slowly cleared to reveal a girl with snow white hair, white ears on her head and a fluffy white tail to match. But those were nothing compared to the milky white dress she wore, which greatly contrasted the pitch black wings that grew out of her back, wrapped protectively around her like a shield.

A/N: Okay so the next chapter will be longer, this was just an intro. It's gonna be great trust me. Also not @ me waking up after a dream and being like, hey this would make a bomb story imma write it lol bye