Punishment for you my love

⚠️Smut Waring⚠️

@mayastokes23 thanks for the request bb 😏 anddddd ill try my best cuz i suck 😽 but i hope u guys enjoy the smut 😏😌 sorry for the late post I had a lot of personal problems sorry and it's going to be short sorry
------------------------------------------
3rd pov:

Hermione and Y/n were class, when Severus Snape assigned partners. Neither of both girls weren't paired up, Hermione got paired up Harry and Y/n got paired with Pansy. Hermione didn't like the fact that Y/n got paired up with Pansy.

Hermione scowl at the scene when Pansy was getting a little touchy with Y/n, it seemed that Y/n didn't mind whatsoever. That made Hermione jealous and angry at Y/n. 

"Are you ok Mione?" Harry asked whispered to Hermione.
"Clearly not Harry, don't you see what Pansy is doing to my love." Hermione whispered back with hint of  jealousy.

Y/n saw that Hermione was staring at with a jealous face. Y/n smirked at the sight, and began to laugh and flirt with Pansy to get Hermione even more jealous.

"You look pretty this evening Pansy." Y/n said as she winked at Pansy. "Are you trying to make that muggle jealous?" Pansy whispered. Y/n nodded and went along with her plan. They kept going at it until class was over.

It made Hermione very very jealous and slightly angry. Hermione saw Y/n left the classroom, she quickly followed Y/n to the Gryffindor common room, since it's Dinner already so everyone should be at the Great Hall.

Y/n seem to noticed that Hermione is following her. She quicken up the pace, and went to the Gryffindor common room and went to her dorm room. Y/n heard Hermione from behind, as Hermione closed the door.

"I just want to talk my love." Hermione said in her innocent voice. "My darling What do you want." Y/n chuckled. "My love you know what I'm talking about." Hermione chuckled. Y/n turned around and saw Hermione serious face whilst her eyes is filled with fierce passion with lust. And Y/n got aroused by the look of Hermione's face.

"I saw you that you were partnered with Pansy, and dare say that you didn't care if Pansy touched you and quite frankly you flirted with her!" Hermione lashed out.

"Oh oh my Darling, can I say...that you were jealous of me huh?" Y/n said with a smug smile. "Oh don't you dare to tease me like that!" Hermione yelled at Y/n. Hermione walked towards Y/n, she harshly kissed Y/n's lips. Y/n was kinda shocked but then immediately kissed back.

"My love I'm going to punish you~" Hermione said lustfully as she groped Y/n breast. Y/n moaned to the feeling, Hermione pushed Y/n on her bed. "Love I'm going to make your legs tremble." Hermione whispered to Y/n. Y/n whimpered trying to get closer to Hermione. "No, my love no squirming, stay still for me princess." Hermione said as she started taking Y/n clothes.

"Darling please just fuck me already." Y/n whined. "Princess I'm going to punish you for being all flirty with Pansy." Hermione said as she groped Y/n's left breast and attacked Y/n's neck. Y/n moaned to the feeling of Hermione touching her. As Hermione was going down towards Y/n's breasts.

Hermione started taking off Y/n's bra off and pounce Y/n's nipple. Y/n moaned, "Darling just fuck me already." Hermione looked up and stared at Y/n and asked, "Are you sure about this, we don't have to do this you know."

"I want to do this with you Darling." Y/n assured Hermione. Hermione went down the hem of the skirt and pulled it down along with the underwear. Hermione saw the wet core, she went a licked it. Y/n moaned and moved her hand towards Hermione head. Hermione stopped eating her out and went back up and took off her clothes and she took her tie and tied Y/n hands to the head post.

It was hot and stuffy in the room as Hermione began to eat out Y/n wet core. Y/n kept yelling out for Hermione. Hermione felt Y/n close, so she stopped eating her out and she inserted her index finger in her insides and began to pleasure Y/n, she added her ring finger to finger her better.

"Baby I'm close..." Y/n warned Hermione. Hermione fingered Y/n faster and harder. "Shit- Agh...Ahh..." Y/n released onto Hermione fingers. "Fuck that was good now you better untied me you kinky little girl." Y/n said trying to catch her breath. Hermione laughed and untied Y/n, "Oh come on I'm not even that kinky." Hermione said as she kissed Y/n on the cheek.

"I'm going to pay you back Princess." Y/n whispered in Hermione ear. As Hermione got aroused by the whispered. Uh oh Hermione thought, she was fucked up.
——————————————
A/N: sorry I've been busy for the last few weeks, I've been in and out of cooking class and cooking class is getting me all tried, that's why for the late post lol I got more one shots coming soon trust me it takes time ight love u guys my potterheads ❤️ sorry for the late post the smut is suckyyyyyshsjwkwks ok I better stop rambling- bye 🏃🏽‍♀️💨