Too Much Punishment?

I know it's been a long time since I posted anything, but we'll it depends guys, hope this will satisfiey you guys for a bit. I'll try to post more regularly.

~I start walking to class when I see shin, he has a small pink remote with a button he presses it once. I immediately feel the vibration of the small bead in my tight hole. It makes me let out a light moan and stops my pace of walking. I can't believe shin put the butt plug too which only deepens the bead. He presses the button again, which make the bead go faster vibrating the butt plug now which sends me shaking with pleasure. I go down to the floor slowly while clenching me ass hole. " Do I have to frikin do this for the whole day"

Shin~"Yes, this is your punishment, and I'm going to tease you so much you'll go insane" I can't wait until after school which I have so many fun plans I have for him. We part ways, when I turn off the bead for him. Through out the day I randomly turn it on when we were in class, and I always suddenly press the button three time to set it on high. The good thing about this bead is that it doesn't make any sound, so no one knows why Denki is sunddunly shaking, going to the floor, or moaning. I turned it on when he was reading a passage out loud and he had to force himself not to make any storage noises, but that was inevitable because he made a really loud sexy moan when reading which the whole class and even other students in the hall heard. He turned dark crimson after that.

Denki~ I can't believe that shin did that, it was so loud. The death star that Aizawa gave me told me that I was about to die, because all they thought was that I was trying to be funny. I got scolded by that for about 10 min. Then someone else read. And when lunch came, Shin teased me so much by grabbing my member suddenly and squeezing it and letting go. Then he made me go to the bathroom which he then proceeded to french kiss me for 10 min. and used his quirk which he made me unable to touch him. He pulled his pants and boxers done and then started to take off his shirt which exposed all of his muscles and hot body. He started stroking himself in front of me, it was torture not to touch him then. When he was about to finish he made me get down on my knees and make an ahego face which he then comes on my face. I was about to lick it clean like I always do but then he stops me and makes me wipe it off. I was so mad about that, I wanted to at least drink his love juice for him.

Shin~ I teased him so much, I think if he did that to me I wouldn't be able to handle it. The bell rings and class ends, we go back to our dorms. I then set up a very interesting plan for him since I think he deserves some thing for being such a good boy.

Denki~ Shin told me to wait in my room, he told me he'll come there when he was done preparing everything. I bet he has some bondage items for me to wear probably a leash or something. I hear a knock on the door. That has to be him, I open the door and I see Allmight and Aizawa standing in front of me.

Allmight~ "We need to talk"