"I got a house and we are moving there in two days." My moms walks into my room. I look away from my computer to see her with boxes. "What?" I question. My mom smiles and starts walking away with the boxes in hand. "I will be taking these up now. There will be a truck arriving later and they will pack up the rest of the house except for a couple of blankets to sleep on. I will also be taking this little one to grandmas house for a sleep over since it will be the last time there for all of us too." I watch her walk out the door with my little brother. I shiver. Nevertheless I get up and walk to the door after them. "Drive safe mom!" I yell as she closes her door to the car. "I will see you soon! Don't worry!" I watch them drive away.

I begin to pack some of my stuff in the meantime. I begin to throw away the stuff that's in bad shape as well. Don't take unnecessary baggage. I hear a meow. My heart skips a beat. It's okay Yoongi. Don't stress. I hear a knock on the door and I immediately get up. "Hi, we are here from worldwidehandsome company to pack up your house!" I see five guys with lots of boxes and tape. "Ah yes just make yourself comfortable. I have my own room that I will be packing up." I explain as I have a lot of fragile equipment. I walk back to my room and begin to pack the rest up. It began to get dark and all the boxes from my room were on the moves truck headed to the house my mom informed me of. I wonder what it looks like. I lay on my blankets and my head starts to spin. Where is my mom.

"Yoongi wake up it's time to move to the new house!" I hear as I open my eyes. Ugh why do I have to be awake right now. I glance at the clock, 7:40am. I sigh. Another day it's just another day. I put my face back in the mountains of blankets from my makeshift bed. I don't want to hear the screaming right now. Crying and more screaming. Just another day. "Yoongi I am not kidding the car is ready and packed up!" My mom says as she walks closer to me. She begins to hit me with her extra pillows. "You better wake up fast or I am giving your food to the cats." She stops hitting me and just stands there. She realized that the curtains are still closed and she walks opens them. I groan. More noise.

"Just give me a minute." I mean from my puppy pillow pet. I hear my mom walk away and I start to get up. I almost finished folding my blankets until somethings catches my attention. I hear the pitter patter of her paws. "Missy!" I open my arms as my grey cat jumps in them. I snuggle Missy in my arms tightly. "It's time for a new adventure. Away from all the noise and all the crying. At least I hope it's away from all that. A little sleep wouldn't hurt sometimes." Kissy jumps on top of the blankets so I can carry her to the car. Missy meows at the stray cats outside the house.

"Ready?" My mom asks from the drivers seat. I put the blankets in the trunk and carried Missy to the back seat with me. "Yes mom." I glanced outside and began to feel cold again. I looked down after making eye contact. I shouldn't have done that. I play with Missy ears hoping they won't follow. Crying and more crying. "Look outside Yoongi it's beautiful." My mom starts to drive away. I leave my attention focused on Missy and my shoes. I am not looking up.

About 13 hours into the ride we stopped to pick up my grandma and my brother. I looked up to see the numb atmosphere. Everything was numb. Just numb. I walk up to the house and open the door to get the blankets from my grandmas house. "How was the sleep over buddy?" I ask my brother. "Amazing! Gran let me play with the stray dogs." I smile and put the blankets in the trunk. I help grandma into the passenger seat and as I close the door I hear their whimpering and whining. I didn't show any emotion and hopped into the back seat again. Two more hours. Just two. I shut my eyes to sleep a little before we get to the new house.

"Oongi! Look look!" I hear my brother yell at me. I open my eyes to see the house my mom got without telling me. 'Why is it so big?' I thought. What was the point in buying such a big house when it's just the four of us. "Look oongi! It's a mansion!" My brother continues to yell. "I see that buddy!" I match his excitement. I continue observing the new house. "I know it's big and needs a little bit of work but I like it for us." My mom comments. "But it's a mansion. For the four of us." I begin to take everything in. "Yeah and?" She grabs her blankets and begins to head inside. I grab the rest of the blankets and follow along. I enter he house and drop them off at the nearest couch. "Yoongi your room will be up the right stairs and walk to the end of the hallway and then take a left." My mom directs. I begin walking up the steps and hear her little paws again. "Careful Missy it's a new house." Missy follows me to my new room. I opened the door and looked at once again how big it is. This house is pretty quiet so far. I like it. I pull back on the black silk blankets on my bed and go under the covers. I look up and think a little bit. "Oongi?" My heart raced as jumped from the sudden noise. " you scared me buddy! What's up?" I hold my hand over my heart. "Hehe. Nothing! I just love you." My brother starts to run away. "I love you too kiddo." I lay back down and Missy begins to find her spot she wants to sleep in for the night. "Silence. Missy can you hear that? Silence." I chuckle as I close my eyes and fall into sleep.