Chapter 3

It was a sunny June afternoon at the Weasley family's house, also known as The Burrow. Chloe stayed with the Weasley's for most breaks, seeing as her parents lived quite far from Hogwarts due to their jobs. Fred, George, and Chloe were sitting relaxed on the floor of the boys' shared room, having casual conversation and laughing like usual.

Ron, the twins' brother, who was in his third year, entered the room while looking down at a piece of paper, brows furrowed.

"What'cha got there Ron?" George questioned curiously, trying to get a look at what Ron was holding.

"It's a letter." Ron replied, eyes still glued to the paper in confusion.

"Right, well we got that Sherlock." Fred said sarcastically, "But who's it for?"

"Oh." Ron still hadn't looked up from the letter, "I think it's for Chloe?" he tilted the letter hoping another angle may make the fancy handwriting a little more legible.

"Let me see that." Chloe hastily requested as she got up and reached for the parchment clutched in Ron's hands. He was still being mesmerised by whatever the elegant purple letters read as Chloe snatched the letter from his hands, and turned it over to read it. Ron retreated back down the stairs, leaving the three friends. As she looked at the letter in her hands, excitement spread across her face, to which the twins caught on to immediately.

"Well, who's that from then?" Fred asked, now seemingly more intrigued about the letter from her reaction.

"It's none of your business—"

"I reckon it's a secret admirer." George taunted, now standing next to Fred. Chloe saw Fred's face twist into a strange expression for only a short moment, before it went back to his usual resting smug face.

"Yea right, I mean who in their right mind would want to date Blaine," Fred teased, "honestly, between her awful Quidditch abilities and her annoying indecisiveness. Not to mention the fact that she's so excessively nice, like c'mon what're you hiding behind that overly nice smile, Chlo!"

Chloe smiled and ignored their jokes, she's pretty used to getting made fun of at this point. She had grown up with the dumb jokes and pranks, and she knew how to hold her own.

"Hey, at least I can actually make the Quaffle into the goal hoops unlike your sorry ass," she smirked, "and aww I didn't know you noticed my smile that much, Weasley!"

"Oh, you wish." Fred retorted, but Chloe could see his cheeks get a little red.

"Alright love birds, quit your bickering." George snickered, "Are you really not going to tell us who it's from, Chlo?"

"Remember that girl I told you lot about in the last month of school?" Chloe asked.

"Sure yeah, but you didn't really give us much to go on. You just said that she was in our year, and you thought she was really nice."

"Yeah, why is that Blaine? Worried she might like us too much?"

"Actually, George, I was worried that you two would be bothersome to her." The twins looked back at her with faked hurt expressions.

"Us?"

"Bothersome?"

"Never." The twins finished in unison, the same dumb smirk on both of their faces.

"Right, sure. Well," Chloe started, unsure of how to go about telling them who she befriended in detention, "she's... erm... I'm not sure where to start."

"A name might help." George offered, and returned to his sitting position on the comfortable carpet, to which the other two followed suit.

"Well, her name is Theodoraaa..." Chloe said reluctantly, dragging out the final syllables.