- Making a plan -

Amber walked down the stairs and out of the door. All she could think about in car was the incident that occurred earlier. She saw the pain I Katie's eye and it upset her.
When she got home she realised John wasn't home so she got in bed by herself, she couldn't be bother to take her dress off . All she could think about was Katie and how hurt she looked. 'I must apologise I broke the poor girls heart' she said to her self.

Meanwhile Katie was in her room crying. Her black eyeliner was all over her cheeks, 'I hate my mother' she whispered to herself.
She wiped the tears of her cheek and began making a plan to get revenge on her mum for stealing her love amber.
As she was making this plan her mother walked in 'Katie darling can we please talk' 'NO!' Katie yelled 'I HATE YOU GO SUCK A FAT COCK YOU AMBER STEALING WANKFACE' she cried out to her mother 'DONT BE SO RUDE YOU LITTLE FUCK' her mum said as she walked out the door slamming it behind her. ' Whatever' katie though soon she would be living with her love Amber in a castle and would never have to see her mother face again.

In a few hours when her mother goes to sleep katie would sneak out and run to her love amber and confess.

'Hopefully it works' Katie said

So she sat in her room and waited for her mother to fall asleep

It had just turned 2AM and her mother had fallen asleep on the bathroom floor

So Katie sneaked past
Down the stairs
She grabbed the flowers on her dinning table
Unlocked the door
And ran to amber......