Born

'As much as I remember, I remember the womb, I remember how loved I was, always first always praised. I remember so much. Which they all lead to jealousy, hate, even pain. By my own flesh and blood.'

Past

May 12 planet ???

"Sir, she's going into labor, this is a dangerous procedure we need you to please leave the room." The doctors told Mr. Spark in a hurry. He nodded worried for his wife, they were twins but born with demons locked inside.

Mrs. Spark screamed and shouted in pain. They had to chain her up so she couldn't hurt anyone. "IT HURTS DAMN IT!" She yelled in pain and anger. Her once purple and pink hair was now turning full shade of scarlett red. "Mrs. Spark please, we're trying to ease the pain, you just need to push." The nurse told her. She did, but the pain hurt.

Mr. Spark waited, hearing his wife's pain and agony through the door.

20 minutes later.

She was finally able to calm down, the pain was still there but it didn't as much as it did before. She pushed, and after pushing for a while a little baby came out. It was a girl. After a second the next one came out, a boy. But the girl was different, she had a mark on her cheek. A black mark of a fox on her cheek.

"Congratulations Mrs. Spark, you just gave birth to two healthy twins." They doctor said to her. She smiled but was so worn out. They then did some things to help ease the pain and the babies pain. Since the demons can take full control of them they would feel a lot of pain.

"Mr. Spark, would you like to see your children?" The doctors asked him,  he nodded and went in. "We also wanted you to have a look at your daughter. She has a marking on he-" he was cut off by ghe man running to her. He looked at her closely he had wide eyes in confusion. "How is this possible?!" He asked. The doctor didn't know "I don't know sir, what does it mean?" He asked. The man sighed. "This is the mark of an alpha, she's an alpha, which means she was born first. You become alpha when you're the first to be born out of your siblings." He said looking at her with a sad face "this is not normal, only males can be the alpha, and females are the omegas.

(Right, forgot to say, in this world alpha is the leader and dominant person. Omega is the normal person and they are the second on the throne if something happens to the alpha. So on and so fourth. Or just use google to see what alpha and omega are. And in this world, only males can be the alpha if they have a mark on the cheek.)

"I see." The doctor said. "Well, since she has rights to the throne, we have to treat her with a lot of care." Mr. Spark said. "What are you going to name them?" The doctor asked. The man smiled "well, my wife named them. Her name will be Sam Sam, and his name will be Sammuel." He said. The doctor nodded.

After the names were given, a bolt came and shocked the babies. The shock meant they were getting their powers, but with the cost, they have to work with their demons. "First task, figure out how to control your demons, emotion, and power." He said.

Sam Sam's mark disappeared.

(Okay first chapter out. What did ya think? Please let me know and if you liked it please vote.)