Chapter 6 first days and sweaty hair

Chapter 6
Before everything starts up again I just wanted to say I'm SO SO SORRY. I didn't want to write for so long and I have been spending time reading other stories here on wattpad. BUT. I am now ready to write and I hope you guys are ready to read. Okay I'm done now. And here is a longer chapter than the last so please...
Enjoy!!

————————————-
September 2021
"First day of college baby!!!" Lee shouts. I giggle at my best friend and grab my bag for my first class of college.

Summer finally came to an end and Lee and Rachel said their goodbyes. Rachel was off to Brown and Noah, Lee and I were starting our years of college at Harvard.

I walk onto campus with my fingers intertwined with Noah's. We head out separate ways to our classes.

The day was long but when it's finally over I am so relieved. Noah has football practice and won't be home till later and Lee is busy FaceTiming Rachel so I take the time to explore campus.

As I'm walking around I run into what feels like a solid wall. I look up to see a tall blonde haired man looking back at me.
"I-I'm so sorry. So so sorry." I say as I pick up my phone that fell. "Oh no, I'm sorry. I should've been looking. Don't worry about it. I'm Ben, by the way" he smiles at me. "I'm Elle" I say returning the smile. "Okay well, it was nice seeing you, Elle. Catch ya later!" He says walking up to another man with blonde hair and blue highlights. I stand there watching for a bit and I see Ben kiss the other guy. Huh, so I guess Ben is gay.

Around four thirty Noah comes into the apartment all sweaty. Over the summer he grew his hair out again because as he says he wasn't looking as badass as he used to.

"Hey baaabeee" he says wrapping his arms around me. I shriek in disgust and Noah pouts. I jump away from him and he starts chasing me around the apartment.

"N-Noah s-stop" I manage to say between giggles. Noah doesn't listen and bolts towards me. I sprint to the bedroom and lock the door behind me. Noah starts to bang on the door "oh Elle...I know your in there.." he says making shivers run down my spine. After a while I hear him leave and get in the shower. Once the coast is clear I unlock the door and make a run for the couch. I'm almost at the couch when two strong arms snake around my waist and pull me into the bathroom. I look up at Noah and he plants a kiss on my lips. I forget about his sweaty hair as he picks me up so my legs wrap around his middle. He pushes me against the wall deepening our kiss. Next thing I know the cold water of the shower is pouring all over us. I gasp and try to get away but Noah pulls me back tightening his arms around me. The water heats up and the last thing I remember was Noah and I in the shower.