(Chapter 6)

Disclaimer: Just to remind you I do not own Ever After High or it's characters. My OC's are Ivy and Gene. I also don't own the music that is used in this chapter. That's all so enjoy.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I can't remember falling asleep. I can only remember the warmth and sense of security that I had with Gene. Do you know that feeling you have when you wake up and don't want to open your eyes because your scared of what's going to be there.

I finally just opened them to see me and Ivy's  room. I looked over at her bed to see her still asleep. Getting off the bed I decided to just start getting ready. I grab my MirrorPad and head into the bathroom. Putting my music playlist on shuffle I get in the shower.

"I've been waiting on the sunset

Bills on my mindset

I can't deny there getting high

Higher then my incomes

Incomes breadcrumbs,

I've been trying to survive..."

Andy Grammer. He always seemed to make me feel better. This song has helped me through a lot. Especially when I was getting ready to leave the crew and come here. I couldn't help but sing along when the chours came. I was practically belting out with all my heart.

"But you gotta keep your head up, ooohhh

And you can let your hair down, aaayyy

You gotta keep your head up, ooohhh

And you can let your hair down, aaayyy

I know it's hard, know it's hard

To remember sometimes,

But you gotta keep your head up, ooohhh

And you can let your hair down, ay a a aayy"

After a few more songs I got out and got dressed. I didn't feel like wearing a skirt so I decided to wear red and black skinny jeans. My top was a black tank top under a crimson red shirt that had a black skull on it and said "rebel" in silver with one sleeve that hung off one of my shoulders. I've also decided not to wear my cap today.

By time I got out of the bathroom Ivy was awake with a serious case of bedhead. All the hair on one half of her head was all spiked up. The other was really fuzzy and covered parts of her face.

"Morning..Iv" I said while trying to hold in my laugh. I failed miserably and just exploded into a fit of giggles.

"Shuddup Jamie! I wouldn't look like this if you hadn't taken so long."

"Okay okay now get ready before you scare a troll."

With a huff she stomped pass me and locked herself in the bathroom. By the time she was out it was almost time for class. I throw on a pair of Chuck Taylors, grabed my swords and ran out the door after Ivy. When we got to th hallway it was filled with people. When out of nowhere someone called out "Hey look it's fish brains!" Everyone turned to look at me and on cue they started laughing. Each calling out a different joke about what happened yesturday.

I should've expected this. Of course everyone is gonna laugh I'm so stupid to think that maybe they wouldn't. I'm out of here.

I turned around to start heading back to the room when i heard a far too familiar voice call me.