tom x vonne

;)

Fluff with some smut

Vonne sighed quietly and sat up in her bed. She looked to the side to see her boyfriend, Tom, had already gotten up. She smiled softly and walked over to her dresser, where she put a t-shirt and some of Tom's sweatpants on.

She hummed to herself and quickly brushed her hands through her hair, not seeing the need to make it look too nice. After all, Tom always commented on how much he liked her bedhead.

As Vonne opened the door, a smile spread across her face as she smelled what Tom was making for her for breakfast: bacon and pancakes.

She snuck downstairs to the doorway of the kitchen, where Tom was singing Christmas carols loudly to himself, flipping the pancake high in the air. It hit the ceiling and he looked around, making sure nobody saw.

Vonne giggled quietly and walked in. "Do you want some help cooking those?" she asked softly.

Tom sheepishly nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "If you don't mind..." he mumbled softly.

Vonne smiled lovingly. "No, I love to help you cook." She walked over and grabbed the batter.

Tom wrapped his arms around Vonne's waist and buried his face in her neck. "Baby..." he mumbled gently. "I love you so much."

Vonne blushed softly. "I love you too, Tom." She smiled and poured some of the batter onto the pan. She hummed to herself as the batter cooked, then flipped the pancake over.

Tom smiled and closed his eyes, breathing in softly. He loved to be around Vonne.

Vonne smiled and put the pancake on the plate. "How about I make some more?" she asked.

"Well, I think I want something else, instead." Tom smirked gently and pulled Vonne closer to him. He nipped along her neck and ear with little kisses before eventually leaning in to breath hot in her ear. "How about we go back to our room?" he asked in a soft, suggestive voice.

Vonne blushed gently and nodded. She turned the stove off and turned around to face him. "I'd...I'd like that."

Tom grinned softly. "Let's go, then." He picked Vonne up in his arms and kissed her forehead.

Vonne turned even redder and hugged him gently. "Yeah..." she leaned her head on his chest.

Tom smiled and carried her off to their bedroom. He set her down on the bed and climbed on top of her. He looked down at her and kissed her gently.

"Do you want me to go fast or slow?" Tom asked quietly, leaning in a bit.

Vonne blushed. "Sl-Slow." She reached up to tug off his shirt.

Tom chuckled softly and grabbed her hands. "What do you think you're doing, sweetheart?" he asked, pinning her wrists up above her head.

Vonne smiled shyly and looked up at him. She shrugged and blushed.

Tom smirked softly. "Princess, you need to use your words." He traced one of his hands along her side.

"Wanna take your shirt off..." Vonne mumbled quietly.

Tom chuckled. "You have to be patient, princess." He smirked gently and moved down a bit more.

He hooked his thumbs in the waist of her sweatpants. "May I?" he asked.

Vonne nodded quickly. "Please!" she smiled and lifted her head a bit to watch him.

Having Vonne's consent, he tugged her sweatpants down.

(That's as far as we're going for this cause that's uncomfortable to write about for a friend-)

Was it good