5

STANLEY

I didn't know but she's totally seducing me with her every actions. The way she walk, the way she look at me, the way she cry and the way she move. Fck, she's really hot. I don't know what's going on to me. In the other side I'm mad at her but in other side I pity her. I feel like I want to open my heart for her. Fck, I don't know.

I don't know what comes in my mind and I suddenly kissed her. I just can't moved on with her lips, so addicted. The way she moaned and scream my name in pleasure. Fvck, so angelic and sexy voice. It feels like I wanna make love to her forever.

What happened to me? After we make love and I laid beside her, when I hug her I feel like I'm comfortable and I even forgot that I'm mad at her. I admit, she's really hot and gorgeous. Even boys can kneel infront of her just to have her. Fck that beauty.

When I see her with his friend, Seth. I want to punch that guy in his face until his face get full of blood. I hate him, especially when they're together and seeing them happy. I really hate it. Fck that guy for flirting my wife. No one dares to touch my wife, no one, just me and I hate seeing her with other guys flirting that's why I'm commanding her to stay in the house even going to the hospital.

I don't know where did I find my guts to talk to her after what happened to us. Yeah, I know its my fault in the first place but I can't resist myself. I have my needs.

After I put her in my bed, I called Manang Elen to change her clothes. I need to control myself. I'm not cheap. I can't make love with her while she's sleeping. Her pink bra is lighten revealed with my polo so it's better to change her clothes. Yeah, she's wearing my polo. I admit, she looks sexy wearing my polo and her shorts.

I was lying when I told her that I was the one who changed her clothes. I just want to see her expression.

Yeah, I'm mad at her especially when she do wrong moves and flirting other guys. My mind is flashbacking what she did to me. I know, she don't know what she had done to me that's why I'm taking my revenge on her secretly. You can curse me what ever you want, but when I'm mad, I'm mad. When I'm serious, I'm serious. No one dares to hit me because one wrong move, you die.

MIKAELLA

Nagising ako sa dampi ng sinag ng araw sa mukha ko kaya napabangon ako. Napangiwi naman ako dahil sa sakit ng ano ko dahil kagabe. Hindi ako makapaniwala na may nangyare sa amin. Napatingin naman ako sa katabi ko pero wala na siya, baka pumasok na sa kompanya yun. Tumayo nalang ako saka pinulupot ang kumot sa katawan ko at lumabas sa kwarto niya at pumasok kwarto ko at dumiretso sa banyo para maligo.

Nang matapos ako, bumaba na agad ako para kumain. Napahinto naman ako ng sandali dahil nakita ko siya sa sala na nakaupo habang nagbabasa ng dyaryo. Ang gwapo niya talaga tingnan. Bakit pa ba siya nandito? Dapat nasa trabaho na siya. Nahihiya ako dahil sa nangyari kagabe. Aakyat na sana ako ulit para magkulong nalang sa kwarto kaso nakita niya ako.

"Ella.." Napapikit naman ako. Umayos muna ako saka nilingon siya. First time kong marinig ang pangalan ko sa kanya. Noon kasi ni pangalan ko hindi ko pa naririnig sa kanya, ngayon pa lang.

"B-bakit?" Nauutal kong tanong. Tiningnan niya naman ako ulo hanggang paa kaya napayuko ako.

"Nothing. You can go." he said. Tumango nalang ako sa umakyat ulit at kumulong sa kwarto ko. Nagugutom na ko, kagabe pa pero ayokong makita niya ko baka i-open niya yung tungkol sa nangyare kagabe. Gusto ko ng kalimutan. Tama, dapat kalimutan ko na yon. Isipin ko nalang hindi inaasahang nagkatabi lang kami kagabe.

Umayos ka, Ella. Umayos ka. Wag kang magpa-epekto. Bumuntong hininga nalang ako saka nahiga sa kama ko.

Napatingin naman ako sa phone ko dahil may tumatawag. Kinuha ko naman yon saka sinagot.