Chapter 1

Ezra's pov
I was in my room in the ghost as I still heard a voice in my head as I turned around and grab the sife holocron
Bridger it said as Ezra asked why and what it's calling his name for. What do you want from me? Said Ezra, join the dark side of the force it said. No I'm a Jedi said Ezra. No you're not your a sife lord after your father and mother it said to Ezra. What do you mean? Said Ezra. You're a sife lord Bridger join the darkness of the force it said as Ezra thought about it as he said I will said Ezra as the darkness want into Ezra as the lightside was gone as Ezra fell down onto the ground.

Sabine's pov
I was in my room as I heard something fell on the ground but it wasn't a thing that fell on the ground I walked out of my room as I heard Ezra moan in pain in his room. Ezra? Are you okay? Said Sabine as she didn't hear from Ezra, as she opened the door as she saw the holocron as Ezra was using the forceful open it, Sabine grabbed the holocron as Ezra opened his eyes and looked at Sabine. Sabine looked into Ezras eyes as his eyes where not blue no more they where red yellow and golden. Gasp...said Sabine as she back up away from Ezra. Sabine give it too me now! Said Ezra as he walked up to Sabine as she said no! I'm telling kanan said Sabine as she turned around but Ezra used the force to stop her from running away from him. Agh!!! Said Sabine as she saw Ezra walking to her. Ezra please stop this! This isn't you at all! Said Sabine as she started to cry. This is the real me Sabine I've have been a sife all along my life now I'm going to join the dark side of the force said Ezra as he grabbed his lightsaber and turned it on. As Sabine said Ezra I love you! I always have said Sabine as Ezra stopped walking to Sabine as he turned off his lightsaber and said you love me? Said Ezra, yes I do said Sabine. Ezra stopped using the force to stop Sabine from running away from him as Sabine walked up to Ezra and gave him back the sife holocran back. Ezzy I've loved you when I first met you but I didn't have the guts to tell you said Sabine. I always loved you Sabine said Ezra as Sabine looked into Ezras eyes as she just put her hands around his neck and kissed him on his lips as Ezra was in shock what was happening but he closed his eyes and kissed Sabine back as they both stopped as the darkness want into Sabine. They both stopped kissing as Sabine said I'll join you ezzy said Sabine as her eyes turned red yellow golden. What's going on here? Said zeb as the two teenagers turned around as Ezra turned on his lightsaber as Sabine grabbed for the darksaber as she turned it on too. Wow guys what are you doing? Said zeb as Ezra stun his lightsaber in the air as kanan grabbed for his lightsaber as he turned it on as Ezras lightsaber and kanans got into a saber lock. EZRA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Said kanan. Going to kill you Jedi scum said Ezra as he used the force to push kanan away from him and Sabine as Ezra said I'm not going to kill you today kanan but if you get in my way I will said Ezra as he grabbed Sabine's hand as they ran away from them as they ran into a ship and took off choppers base.