Love Me Back (Pt.1)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY INCLUDE:
SPOILERS
DEATH
EXECUTION
ANGST
BLOOD
MURDER
CHANGE OF THE STORY PLOT
IN GAME

IN THIS STORY YOU ARE RANTARO AMAMI'S SISTER. NO THIS IS NOT A RANTARO X SHUICHI WATTPAD. I DONT WANT TO SEE ANY COMMENTS ON RANTARO X SHUICHI. MAINLY BECAUSE SOMEONE CAN GET DOXXED FOR SAYING STUFF ABOUT THE SHIP.

⚠️ THANK YOU. ENJOY THE STORY :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness. Complete and total. You felt as if you were stuck. Am I stuck in a locker? I don't remember getting stuck in one... You thought to yourself. You tried to move around but you couldn't see. You kicked whatever was in front of you, which happened to be the door, and you fell forward. You landed on something but it didn't feel like the hard, cold, floor. "Huh?" You said quietly as you opened your eyes. Only to see you had landed on a boy with Dark blue hair and Gray eyes.

"E-excuse me I don't mean to be rude or anything but... could you p-please get off of me?" The boy said struggling beneath you. "Ah! I'm sorry!" You said as you quickly got up and started patting down your clothes.

"I-it's ok... A-anyways.. do you know where we are?" The boy asked as he had slowly gotten up and adjusted his hat. "No I'm afraid I don't.." You said as you put a hand on your neck. "Well umm.. I suppose we should introduce ourselves?" The boy hesitantly said. "I'm Shuichi... S-Shuichi Saihara... the Ultimate Detective..." Shuichi said pulling his hat down to cover his face a bit. "I'm Y/N Amami! The ultimate Writer!" You said in a confident tone with your hands on your hips.

You swore you saw a small blush on the detective's face, but he pulled his hat further down to completely cover his face. "A-Anyways... maybe we should go explore the place? You know... so we can find out where we are..." Shuichi said as he stared at the floor nervously. "Sure!" You said as you grabbed the boy's hand and dragged him outside of the room. At this point Shuichi's face was bright red. However, you didn't notice since you were ahead of him.

(Time skip after you got chased by the exisals cause this is a one shot not a whole book-)

You and Shuichi both ran into the gym and collapsed on the floor. "Wha... what t-the hell was that about!?" You said trying to catch your breath. "I-I'm not sure... are you ok?" Shuichi said in a concerned voice as he himself was trying to catch his breath. "Y-yeah I'm fine.. what about you?" You said finally having caught your breath. "I-I'm ok... don't worry about me.." Shuichi said the last part in a soft but stern tone.

"Ahem." Y/N and Shuichi looked up to see a boy with purple spiky hair and a goatee. "Oh! I'm sorry!" You said as you  and Shuichi quickly got up from the floor. There was a whole group of people staring at you two. Shuichi pulled down his hat a bit embarrassed. "That was very rude of us, I'm very
sor-" You were cut off. "Y/N?" A boy said. You turned to where the voice was coming from. "R-Rantaro?" You said on the verge of tears.

Rantaro is your brother, you were both separated along with your other 11 sisters for a long time. What a coincidence that you and your older brother ended up in this mysterious place together.

You ran to Rantaro and gave him a huge hug. He was taller than you so you dug your head into his chest. (Don't complain about the height just deal with it)

Your brother hugged you softly unable to process what was really happening at the moment. "It's been so long! A-are the others with you?" Rantaro said as he pulled apart from the hug and held your hands together. "Sadly no.. the other 11 are still missing.." You said in a sad, soft tone while looking at the floor. "Oh.. well at least I found you! Well.. we found each other!" Rantaro said in a more enthusiastic tone.