No ship! - Requested - What did you do this time?

No ship! (Also Dream's gonna be 18 in this- because, yeah)
Requested by: They deleted their account TwT, They know who they are though!
Fluff!
Warning: Big Brother Dream, Blood, Cussing, And harmful words
—————————————
3rd Person

Dream ran into the school as soon as he was called, speed walking to the principals office. He managed to get to it in under 5 minutes, a new record for him. He opened the door and saw four students he didn't know, and Tommy and Tubbo all in the room.

"What did you do this time Tommy?"

Dream asked, walking over. Tubbo was about to speak before being quieted by Dream, who looked at him with a soft look, shaking his head. He mouthed something along the lines of 'I want him to to tell me', before looking back at Tommy.

"I got in a fight... they deserved it though!"

Tommy exclaimed, huffing softly. Dream rose an eyebrow, silently asking why that was. Tommy crossed his arms before pointing at the people he fought, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"They were saying really mean things about you! They kept insulting you! And calling you stupid! A-and dumb! And w-worthless! A-and a-a f-faggot! a-a-and-"

Tommy ranted, being cut off by Dream ruffling his hair, hushing him quietly. Dream pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back gently. The group of kids started laughing and teasing the both of them.

"Haha! Tommy still needs to cry to his stupid gay Brother!"

One mocked, pointing and laughing.

"Aww! Keep crying baby, let's see how that works out for you!"

Another said, sticking their tongue out.

"We weren't wrong about any of that! You just refuse to believe it because you're the same!"

A third one yelled, sticking their middle finger up. Tommy held onto Dream tightly, crying quietly while at the same time resisting the urge to fight them. Dream didn't show any signs of being upset at all however.

"Hah! The stupid loser and the faggot! Both so fucking useless and stupid!"

The last one mocked, not doing anything other than speaking and laughing. Dream let go of Tommy, standing up. He was thankful for the mask as of now, as it hid his intent, and his anger. He walks over to the person who just spoke, pushing them into the wall and then grabbing them by the collar.

"Don't you dare fucking say that again. You can insult me all you want, I don't care. But don't you DARE, insult Tommy. Nor Tubbo."

Dream stated, only to get a nod from all of them. He shook his head, hitting the wall next to the person and gripping their collar tighter.

"I want a fucking spoken answer, assholes!"

Dream yelled, hitting the wall again. The person in front of him whimpered, whispering ' I understand', tears in their eyes. Tommy and Tubbo were shocked by Dream's aggressiveness in all honesty, it was, surprising, and new. Dream let go of them, backing away and walking back to Tommy and Tubbo.

The principal walked in, explaining what had happened and what was going to happen to Dream. Dream just nodded, accepting it all. The principal asked why the group of four seemed so scared, though they just said it's nothing, due to Dream's glare at them.

Dream smiled at the principal when they were let out, and he, Tubbo and Tommy left, going to the dirty blonde's car.

The end.
—————————
Hey! It's me again!
I'm sorry again about the low quality, and the shortness of this Oneshot- TwT
I'm just stuck on ideas on how to write them honestly-
Thanks again for all your support!
Take care!
Love you all!
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Bye!