Intro

The Biological Family POV :

This Story Takes Place In The Year 2040 When Supernaturals Were Discovered In 2029 And We Dare The MF Government To Try Something Slaughter All They Asses 😒

"Sweety It's Ok They Good Let's Go To Sleep." Queen King Said To Queen Eve. She's Been Trying To Get Her To Leave They Side For 3 Hours Now If It Was Up To Her They Would've Been Sleep. But King Doesn't Know That She Has A Bad Feeling So She Expressed It. "Babe I Think Something Is Going To Go Wrong Lets Just Sleep With Them Just For Tonight." Queen Eve Said. King Knowing She Cant Say No To Her Mate Went Across The Hall To Get A Comforter & Pillows So They Could Sleep On The Floor Near The Crib.

12:00 Midnight....

*BOOM* "GET UP CHECK PUPS PUPS NOT FOUND." The Queens Heard They Got Up Quick And Realized They Was Surrounded By Fire But Couldn't Hear Their Kids. They Both Jumped Up & Went To Look To Find Their Cribs Empty And Half Their Pack House Destroyed & The Warriors In Horrible State. "What HAPPENED.? Queen King Screamed. One Of The Soldiers Ran Over & Said "Queen We Have Been Fighting Them Since 10:00 We Sent Soldiers To Get You But You Both Had Been Knocked Out By Silver Poison. We Tried To Save The Pups But They Had Powerful Allies My Queen And The Only Ones Who Could've Defeated Them We're You're Highnesses." That Day They Cried Their Souls Out For Their Newborns Not Knowing That Their Worst Enemy Has Yet To Stop It & They Just Happened To Be The People Who Stole The Twins The Alpha Pack On The Other Side Of The World Pure Evilness Falling From Their Minds Causing Them To Cover The Twins Mouths Until They Passed Out Under The Midnight Moon...

The Day The Hell Started For The Twins 🥴💔