Chapter 1

"STOP RIGHT THERE, YOU PUNK!"

Yunho turned his head around when he heard that but he staggered for a bit when someone shoved his shoulder and blinked when he saw 3 guys running past him, the first one seemed to be running away from the other 2. Yunho huffed, shrugging his shoulders and was about to continue walking when he saw the guy that was being chased turning around and ran up towards him. Yunho then saw the other 2 who was chasing the guy, one of them pointing at the guy while running and shouted at whoever that would hear him.

"STOP HIM!"

Yunho raised one of his eyebrows and watched the first guy getting closer to him and he stuck one of his feet out when the guy was near him. He didn't manage to stop himself or avoid Yunho's leg and tripped when he collided with Yunho's leg. He was about to stand up and run again but Yunho casually put his leg on top of the guy's back, preventing him from running away and waited for the other 2 to come. The guy struggled to break free as Yunho had put most of his weight on his leg so he tried getting his pocket knife from his pocket and was about to slashed Yunho's leg. Fortunately, Yunho saw this so he kicked the guy's hand with his other leg, making the guy drop his knife and couldn't take it back as Yunho kicked the knife away from them.

"You punk! You already tried to run away from us and now you want to injure them too?? You bastard!" One of the 2 guys hissed, taking out the handcuffs and cuffed the guy that Yunho had tripped. "Thank you for your help. We'll take over from here." The other guy said with a small smile and Yunho nodded, glancing at the guy who he had tripped before started walking again without a word.

Yunho sighed softly, putting his hands in his jacket's pocket as he walked home. He flopped down on the couch in his living room right after he arrived home, leaning his head back on the headrest and stared at the ceiling, sighing again. "Can I really do this again? But I want to find who did it to my family.." Yunho whispered to himself, still staring at the ceiling before rubbing his face in frustration. "Since I can go to work again, I might as well do my best to find the one who did this to my family.." Yunho sighed, touching his throat for a bit before touching his left side of stomach, grimacing at the memory in his head.

After a few more minutes staring at the ceiling, Yunho huffed, getting up from the couch as he looked around in the living room and grimaced at how messy it is but he didn't have the energy to clean it up. Sighing again, Yunho went up to one of the rooms, where he had been avoiding for the past 6 months. Standing in front of the room, Yunho bit his lips, his hand was already on the handle as he took a deep breath before opening and entering it. The room is filled with boxes, files and pictures that were attached to the walls. Yunho stood in the middle of the room, staring at the pictures and notes that he had put on the walls.

"I'll catch that bastard. I'll even sacrifice myself, no matter what." Yunho said softly before sighing again, "But I don't think I can just do this once I'm in the new team though. It'll take some time but I won't give up. I won't ever give up until I get my hands on that bastard." Yunho fists his hands until his nails poked his palms that leave marks. He took one last glance at the pictures and walked out of the room to go to bed.

--

"Good morning!" Wooyoung skipped into the office and heard Mingi groan intangibly from his desk while flipping the file, not even looking at Wooyoung, making the latter pout. Wooyoung went to Mingi's desk and poke his cheek playfully and yelped when Mingi swatted his hand, albeit gently. "What got you so moody this morning, MIngi-ah?" Wooyoung asked, sitting on the chair next to Mingi's desk. Mingi huffed, ignoring Wooyoung as San came in with 2 cups of coffee in his hands. "Let him be, babe. He's sulky because of the new member that will be joining us today." San explained as he put one of the coffees on Mingi's desk and another one he gave it to Wooyoung which the latter happily took and took a sip.