8

NSFW (warning) d('・ω・')

Suna takes you back to his place and leads to his room pushing things out of the way for you and him to make space

"Fuck" you let out

"Sit," Suna says

You comply and cross your legs in front of Suna while he's undressing from the top. You reach out your hand to touch his hard body but he pushes you back into the bed.

"I didn't say you could do that, fucking bitch" he groans

"Off" he points to your top

You start to take off your top slowly teasing Suna. You see him become more impatient and picks up an attitude.

"Y/n" he whines

You're left with just your bra on. He starts to look at your chest and moves his hands around your nipple and pulls it down.

"Mhm" you softly say

"You like that?" he looks up

"Mh- yeah"

Suna backs up from your chest and starts to pull down your bottoms. His fingers make their way to your sex and start to rub the outside slowly.

"Ugh Rin"

He removes your panties showing off your wet cunt in his view. His mouth becomes closer to your thighs and begins to kiss up to your cunt. His tongue finally slips in and starts to eat you out.

"Mhm"

He starts to go faster while his eyes look back up at you.

"Rin" you make out

"Mm yeah?"

"Don't stop"

"I don't plan too" he continues

His two fingers go inside of you making your legs quiver; his mouth starts to move faster and fingers go along in the same pattern. Your head starts to spin because there are so many emotions happening right now you can't focus on the important things.

"Rin. I'm gonna cum-" you say

Suna stops as soon as he heard you. And stands up to walks over to a cabinet.

"Huh?" you get up "Why'd you stop"

"Because Y/n," he says "Your gonna bounce on my cock" he pulls out a condom

"I am?"

"Yes you are, slut" he lays in bed

"Put it on for me, bitch"

You grab the condom from him and make eye contact with him as you rip it off with your mouth. Before you put it on, you go down on his sex and start to lick the head of his cock.

"Hm- fuck" he groans

You look back at him and start to kiss around his neck then his chest, his sex, and then you put the condom on.

"Go ahead," he says

You insert yourself on his cock slowly before putting it all the way in.

"Mhm"

Suna grabs your hips down and pushes himself inside of you.

"Ah!" you exclaim

"Bounce on it" he groans and pulls your hair

Your pussy tightens around his cock as you bounce back and forth. His hands start to grab your hair tighter and pull you back where his mouth starts to bite your neck. Your breath becomes shaky and his hand starts gripping your ass.

"Rin-" you sniffle

"Sh" he whispers

His hands start to grab your waist and he supports you while grinding on his cock. It continues on for a few minutes, and you can't take it anymore. "Fuck" you cry out "Rin please let me cum"

"Keep begging whore" he grabs your neck

"A-ah" you begin to choke

"Fucking milk my cock" the rhythm between you goes on faster

"Ri-Rin" you moan out

"Fuck" his husky voice says

He continues to abuse your pussy moving faster and making eye contact. Just the fact of his eyes looking up at you makes you cum.

"Cu-cumming" you cry out

Your legs give up and just continue to sit while he goes on.

"Ah-" Suna moans

"Are you-" you try to ask

"Suck it" he demands you while taking off the condom

Your lips start to move around the head of his cock and your head goes in deeper making him groan louder. Your eyes trace to his hands as they grab the sheets tightly. You start sucking his cock slowly and within a short amount of time, you move faster.

"Ah-" he covers his face

"No" you remove his hands from his face

"I'm- cum-cumming" he tries to push you

Your mouth continues to go faster while he's cums inside your mouth.

"Y/n!" he exclaimed

"Hm?"

"Open your mouth"

You open your mouth showing off his substance. He grabs your cheek and pulls you in for a kiss. Both your tongues swish as you feel his substance go down your throat. He pulls away and lays back in bed with his arms behind his head.

"What was that for?" you wipe your mouth

"I have to kiss the kids goodbye" he smiles

"Where's the bathroom?" you chuckle

"Right here" he responds

"What?"

"My mouth, I'll clean you up" he smirks

"Funny" you walk away putting one of his T-shirts on

You walk down the hallway trying to find the bathroom. You enter inside and look back at the mirror.

"My makeup-" you laugh "He fucked me hard"

"Wait" you realized

'NO!' you thought

"We fucked" you facepalmed yourself

'Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.' you thought

Author's Note:

(;^ω^)

please don't hate me-

┗(`・ω・')┛

the images in my mind rn.

('﹃`)

please stay safe, eat right, and sleep well ily♡