𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘

OH MY GOD, YOU LITERALLY SUCK DICK FOR A LIVING.

TUESDAY, BETTER KNOWN AS TILLY, GALLAGHER

IF YOU WERE TO ASK citizens of chicago who tuesday gallagher was, they'd tell you various things, most negative, some positive. a fighter, a dumbass, southside trash, a lost cause, a hyperactive freak. at only fourteen, such a small girl had such a massive reputation among not only the people in her school, but among the entire southside— and most of the northside— of chicago.

TILLY WAS MUCH MORE THAN the things that were said about her. she was a fighter, sure, but in her defense, she grew up on the southside, where if you didn't know how to fight, you were doomed. and how can you blame her for being so good with her fists?

     AND, HEY, NOBODY ON THE SOUTHSIDE HAS A GOOD HOME LIFE.

WITH AN ALCOHOLIC PIECE OF shit father who only wants to see his kids when there's a chance of him losing them— which meant losing his free food and money— an absent mother who's pretty much the definition of crazy bitch and seven kids, most of which living in the same bedroom, there's bound to be some drama.

BUT WHEN TUESDAY QUICKLY BEFRIENDS a shy quiet boy after being grouped to work with him for a big project, along with making a few other friends along the way, she realizes there's probably lots more to life than fighting and stealing.

AUTHORS NOTE
okay yall tiesdays back 😍 i literally have another shameless oc book ive been working on too so maybe just maybe yall can have both also this does not look good help