𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍

'NOBODY'S SAYING OUR NEIGHBORHOOD'S THE GARDEN OF EDEN.'

     'hell, some people say god avoids this place altogether. but it's been a good home to us, to me and my kids, who i'm proud of because every single one of them reminds me a little bit of me.'

     'fiona, my rock, huge help, has all the best qualities of her mother except she's not a raging psycho bitch.'

     'lip, smart as a whip. straight a's and the honor roll. boy's definitely going somewhere.'

     'ian, industrious, conscientious, ambitious, incredible work ethic—don't have a clue where he got that from. wants to be a paratrooper. knows how to disembowel an enemy with a roll of dimes and an old gym sock.'

     'tuesday, or tilly— don't know why the fuck we call her that— she's a fighter. i've seen her in action, and i gotta say, she's pretty good. one of the most popular gallagher siblings, lots of people on the streets come up to me and talk about her, usually telling me that she beat their kid up or that she stole something from them. she's one of my favorites.'

     'carl, um, i don't really know that much about carl. oh, loves animals! always dragging home some poor stray he found, taking them up to his room.'

     'debbie, sent by god. total angel; raises money for unicef year round, some of which she actually turns in.'

     'liam, gonna be a star. i'm no biologist but he looks a little bit like my first sponsor. he and the ex were close.'

     'kev and veronica, fantastic neighbors. there's nothing they won't do for each other, or to each other. i never realized how little sex i was having until kev and v moved next door.'

     'and me, frank gallagher, father, teacher, mentor. captain of our little ship. we may not have much, but all of us know the most important thing in this life; we know how to fucking party!'