Chapter 20: Confession

'thinking'

"human's normal speaking."

"allmight speaking."

『their normal speaking.』

《telepathically speaking.》

=/=\=/=\=/ -(3rd pov)- \=/=\=/=\=

upon arriving at U.A., izuku and yui went to allmight's office as requested while the rest of their classmates went to their classroom for further instruction. izuku and yui are currently walking to allmight's office with the company of izuku's four mythical creatures. kohaku who was being carried by yui while kougyoku perched on her shoulder. luli is currently flying beside izuku while sango and kokuyou floats beside him. the walk was quiet, too quiet. izuku and yui does love the quiet atmosphere when they are together, but today was different. normally yui is seen having a small smile on her face while they walk. however, today, she's staring straight forward while having a blank expression on her face.

"hey kodai-san, are you okay? you seems really quiet..." izuku asked in a worried voice.

yui just looked at him and nodded while having a forced smile and return back staring forward. izuku knew that it was forced. he knew what a true smile from yui is especially since they grow up together. izuku wanted her to be honest but now is not the right time for that since they'll have talk with allmight.

-with allmight-

as allmight arrived at  U.A. he immediately went to his office as he went back to his skinny form. he then sat on the couch as he let out a long sigh. '*sigh* i should probably call him first just to be sure...' he thought to himself. he then took out his phone and contact the number.

"hello?" the voice said.

"hey hisashi... you free right now?" he asked.

"yep, just taking a smoke right now." hisashi said.

h= hisashi , a= allmight

h: so? what did you call for?

a: *sigh* hisashi it's about young midoriya and young kodai.

h: why? what about them? did they get trouble already?

a: you can say that but it's not their fault...  while they were having a rescue training for their heroics class in USJ, a villain suddenly infiltrated it...

h: W-WHAT!? TOSHI! WHAT HAPPENED TO IZUKU AND YUI! I SWEAR TO GOD TOSHI IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM!!

a: come down hisashi... both of them are fine right now... there was no casualties only some minor and major injuries...

h: and..?

a: both young midoriya and young kodai are fine right now.... however, when we arrived... we saw young midoriya on the ground laying on his own pool of his blood...

h: HA!? YOU SAID THEY'RE FINE?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!

a: ...apparently there was a creature called a nomu that was made to kill me... what i heard was while young midoriya was giving them time to escape... a hand pierced through his stomach... 

h: HOW IS HE FINE THEN!?

a: ...there were four creatures that appeared from him... one of the creature manage to heal him and defeat the nomu...

h: *sigh* i really hope what you're saying is true toshi...

a: it is... also... i want to give him one for all.