Chapter 3- Something amazing

Hiccup hasn't talked one bit. The others come inside to Hiccup's room. Astrid asks if there's anything we can do for Hiccup. Snotlout puts one hand on Hiccup's shoulder. Hiccup shoves away. Snotlout backs up. Snotlout says, "You know Hiccup, you can't avoid all of us just because Toothless is gone!" Snotlout walks out and slams the door. Hiccup mumbles, "You don't know how I feel." Astrid says, "Hiccup, he does know how you feel. He lost Hookfang and you lost Toothless. I'm sorry." Hiccup tells everyone to leave. He sits alone in his house. He hears a distant roar. He thinks it's a random dragon he doesn't care about. Astrid yells, "Stormfly!" She runs to her and gives her a big hug. Everyone has reunited with their dragons except for Hiccup and Snotlout. Hiccup is miserable because he thinks he is responsible for Toothless. He starts crying. Then he hears a roar that sounds very familiar. He stands up and says, "Is that what I think it is?! It can't be!" He runs outside. He sees Toothless running to him. Hiccup yells, "TOOTHLESS! OH MY GOSH!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, BUD!!!" Toothless is growling happily. Hiccup is crying in tears of joy because he has his best friend back. But then Hiccup hears another roar. He says, "No way!" Him and Toothless fly to the end of the island. He sees a whole herd of Night Furies! Hiccup is freaking out. He goes back to the main part of the island and says that he found a whole herd of Night Furies. Everyone stands quietly and then starts laughing loudly. He says, "Its true! Come see for yourself!" Snotlout rides Belch and everyone rides their dragons. Everyone goes and finds that Hiccup is right! They can't believe it and Toothless reunites with his family. They are roaring happily and playing. Then they see his tail but they don't care. They are just happy that Toothless is safe. Toothless introduces Hiccup to them. They don't take him in. The leader of the Night Fury herd tells him that he can choose Hiccup or them. ~UH OH!!! WHAT CHOICE WILL TOOTHLESS MAKE?!?! You'll find out soon!