Chapter Dos

Hola Mishamigos! This is my update and i hope you like it! Fair warning this is where things get a little heated with Sam. Not Gabriel so much just yet, imma save that for later ;)

Alrighty then well hope you enjoy and please feel free to comment what you think.

~~~~

         This is actually very nice Sam thought, its nice to just think of Gabe without breaking down and crying.

        What was Gabe, Gabe was an angel, not just any angel though he was an Archangel, he was a special kind with beautiful wings that reflected his beautiful golden eyes. Sam has never seen them but he could guarantee that they were breathtaking.

       And his smirk, the one he gave when he had the boys right where he wanted them. Or how when he was proud of his work and he would give that sly smile. Sam wished he could just kiss those lips, just once, he would be so happy to taste the sweetness of Gabriel and all those candies he loves to eat so much.

        Sam smiled, just thinking of Gabe made him so happy… in more ways than one. He could feel himself grow just slightly. But he didn’t need that, right now he needed to remember the angel.

        What else was there to Gabe, oh his height, the way he was so short yet so adorable when he stands next to the boys. The almighty Archangel looks so small compared to them, but he could seriously kick some tail. Out of all vessels that could’ve taken Gabriel. Oh well to each his own Sam thought.

        That made Sam think about how he could hold the smaller man in his arms and just caress him. Who cares that Gabe was stronger, his height just made Sam happy.

        Well now Sammy was getting considerably aroused from all this, he shifted his weight a bit and mewled at the feeling in his pants. He couldn’t take it, he unzipped his pants and released his aching erection.

        “Oh wow.” Sam was surprised he was hard from the thought of him. He went for the bottle of lube that Dean had put in the drawer, saying something like, “You never know, Sammy.”, well right now he did know and he needed it. He sifted through his underwear drawer until he found the little bottle. He squeezed a good sized amount onto his palm and replaced the bottle.

        Sam gripped himself and winced at the cold feeling of his hand. He started to jerk and ever so slightly push himself over the edge.

        “Aah Gabe! Oohh!” he groaned as he sped up his hand. He was so close he could just feel the heat rising in his stomach. His moans were so erotic and his back arched with a perfect curve. He was so close.

        “SAMMY?!” Shit! Dean was back. Sammy relaxed a bit and tried to hide as fast as he could, with slick hands and a huge hard-on. “Hey Sammy we found something  i think you’re gonna like.” Dean slowly opened the door and just in time as Sam wiped his hands.

        “Yea what did you find?” Really Dean interupt me why don’t you.

~~~~

Well that’s where imma stop this one folks haha stay tuned for part three~!

See ya Later Mishamigos ~ <3